Viking fans react

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Rashanii@Drew Magary1L
Finally. I have hated the Vikings since the Hutch signing. I can stop now. Today 4:13pm

Lokiwi@Drew Magary1L
I resent the assertion that Christian Ponder gave Michael Jenkins the clap. It implies that Ponder was successful at passing something to a wide receiver. Today 4:20pm

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2a6slwj7 said:
Am I missing something? I see three replies, total, on that.

There's an arrow button to the left and one to the right where you pan through the comments 2 at a time.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
That is the single most counter-intuitive way of going through comments in the history of the internet. Bravo, Deadspin. Alright, reading through them now because I never tire of opposing fan tears. :devil:

Ruminator

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":12qfc364 said:
That is the single most counter-intuitive way of going through comments in the history of the internet. Bravo, Deadspin. Alright, reading through them now because I never tire of opposing fan tears. :devil:

Counterintuitive, no kidding. I'd almost rather endure a root canal than try to navigate this particular comments string. What is it with Web sites increasingly forcing people to click through little blips of information at a time these days??

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Ruminator":4oe9oapy said:
What is it with Web sites increasingly forcing people to click through little blips of information at a time these days??

Advertising revenue from new page/ad loads.

Ruminator

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1ogan3ol said:
Ruminator":1ogan3ol said:
What is it with Web sites increasingly forcing people to click through little blips of information at a time these days??

Advertising revenue from new page/ad loads.

True, I suspected as much. I guess urgency for revenue begets Web site navigation lameness.