Seahawks interested in DT Desmond Bryant

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
We have some company however.

RT @JasonColeYahoo: Market for DL Desmond Bryant looking pretty strong. NE, Oak, SF, Philly, Sea and Jax interested.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Hopefully he pulls a Zach Miller and leaves Oakland for Seattle, taking less money from the Hawks than other potential suitors because he sees what's being built here and wants to be a part of it.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":3aeapc8x said:
I think his mugshot picture helped increase his value because half of the league is interested in this guy.

32 divided by 2 is not 5 ;)

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Dang, everyone wants him! With Starks and Melton off the market I figured that would happen

warden

Reaction score
Cable needs to earn his money and have a chat with the boy

kearly

Reaction score
This excites me more than the Harvin trade. The odds of us getting an impact pass rush DT at #58 is pretty remote, IMO.

peachesenregalia":19farzt3 said:
Hasselbeck":19farzt3 said:
SeahawksFanForever":19farzt3 said:
I think his mugshot picture helped increase his value because half of the league is interested in this guy.

32 divided by 2 is not 5 ;)

We get it, you hate Russell Wilson...

Man, he is never going to live that down. Kind of deserves it though. ;)

Lady Talon

Reaction score
NE SF and Seattle have the best chance at him I would think. Then again he's a Harvard grad with maybe a little accountant in him and the brains to look past his football years, might go for the best offer possible.

Paschtorian

Reaction score
This,..coupled with the Harvin deal,........will be a MAJOR score in free agency.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
jack_patera":3urriz8b said:
we better go 'bigger' than desmond bryant...i want freeny or osi..

Bryant is much better then either of those guys at this point in their respective careers.

I'd like to get Bryant and one of Abraham, Freeny or Osi.

With that many teams interested in Bryant though he's going to get awfully spendy.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Seems to me that since everyone's copying the build through the draft strategy, the shark in our head office is attacking the free agent waters this year. Zagging, baby

jack_patera

Reaction score
JSeahawks":uez6378t said:
jack_patera":uez6378t said:

Bryant is much better then either of those guys at this point in their respective careers.

With that many teams interested in Bryant though he's going to get awfully spendy.

bryant better than freeney or osi?? surely sir, you gest...

pinksheets

Reaction score
jack_patera":t1a7wsej said:
JSeahawks":t1a7wsej said:
jack_patera":t1a7wsej said:

bryant better than freeney or osi?? surely sir, you gest...
Dude, did you get accidentally cryogenically frozen or something and wake up not realizing you missed a few years? Aging edge rushers who may or may not still have it vs. the best DT on the market who brings what's most missing pass rush wise in our current scheme?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Free agents need to understand the financial advantages to coming to Seattle, as Washington State doesn't have state income taxes.

Further this team is a good solid and very young group who showed the league they now need to be considered in any post season discussions. In addition our D enjoys a tremendous home field advantage at the CLink.

If the Hawks were to convince Bryant the team has done a lot to achieve the goals of the offseason before the draft even starts.

Whatever they do in FA will be gravy.

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm thinkin Desmond is interested in US.

And if we get him and Abro, I am gacked beyond belief.

jack_patera

Reaction score
players these days in better shape than old days and playing longer at high levels...if osi could give me 80-90 percent of what he was for next three yrs, i'd sign him in a minute...