Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Asking for thoughts & prayers
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:31 pm 
NET Veteran

The Radish wrote:
I was throughly discusted with the guy from Odessa that flew around the place in the way for a couple of hours in the guise of helping out.

Then provided pictures to the media. Should have had one of your squadron shot the asshole down.

Glad its not summer cause that is big time rattlesnake country. Lots of times if you stay over night at coffee pot lake you need to stay inside at night cause of them. So hot during the days they sunburn so they come out at night.

:les:

Planes and people all over the place when it happened. You could walk up to the site for an extended period of time before the police could blockade people from going in there. I didn't go in there but got all the details from people who did. I think because it is fairly desolate out there, it was difficult to get people there quick enough to keep the public away. Guys from work went to get barricades to shut the roads in and out down. Personally, I think it is a lose lose situation when you have small town volunteer emts and firefighters at the scene when they are totally unprepared or trained for this type of situation. They will be investigating for the next few days and have tents set up at the site. I am working on coffee pot road right now and typically we would get 10 cars a day on that road but today it was well over 100 military personnel and news media and other people who have no business (looky loos) being there.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:34 pm 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

Yeah, we have quite a few folks out there as part of the investigation.

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:20 pm 
NET Veteran

FlyingGreg wrote:
Yeah, we have quite a few folks out there as part of the investigation.

yes you do. Still wondering what happened. Clear day, little wind, high visibility, and very good at what you do.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]