Asking for thoughts & prayers

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
My squadron lost three aviators today in the EA-6B crash near Spokane. I knew the pilot well...she was young and just recently married.

Tough day. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Greg

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
saw that on facebook man. so sorry to hear it. my thoughts and prayers are with ya.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Ah man thats terrible. I'm really sorry to hear that. Our great service members take a lot of risks every day and it always hurts when this kind of thing happens.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
That's terrible. Thoughts and prayers to the families and friends.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
I'm so sorry, Greg. Will be praying for you and for the families of those involved.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Thats the first I heard that they didn't make it!

Thank all of you for your service to our country!
Thoughts and prayers go out to your families!

hawkpride

Reaction score
To our hero's who race thru the sky
to answer the call of foe's close by.

The wind now blows for those who's soul's
whom god said you did enough, now fly on home.

May the family's and friends be at peace knowing thier loved one's went to a better place doing what they loved.

grizbob

Reaction score
I don't have the words Greg, but the thoughts and prayers are on the way.

drdiags

Reaction score
Condolences. RIP and bless them for putting themselves in Harm's way to defend this country. My thoughts for their family at such a tough time.

The Radish

Reaction score
You got it Greg. Was just reading the latest and see its near Harrington/Odessa.

Damned shame. Like you I wonder what the hell happened? Pretty flat country out there so something must have happened to the plane.

Our thoughts are with you and the entire squadron.

:les:

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Saw that and Immediately thought of you Greg. So sorry to hear that. Flying the knap of the earth leaves very little margin of error if thre is a mulfunction. hate seeing this.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Man that's rough. I've lost a few good friends in the aviation industry and I always found myself asking how, or why. Great people, fly by the book, but things still happen.

God Bless your friends and prayers to the family. I can't imagine what they must be going through.

My dad (Army Air Corp/Air Force) always taught me to show complete respect towards our military because they are the ones making the sacrifices so that we can be safe. Lately the wars have been pushed to the back as if people have forgotten that we still have men and women serving overseas.

I encourage everyone to check out the Military Channel shows "Ultimate Warfare" about Sperwan Ghar, and National Geographics "Inside Combat Rescue." They are hard to watch but you'll get a better appreciation for what they are doing over there.

http://military.discovery.com/tv-shows/ultimate-warfare

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/inside-combat-rescue/

Animal Planet has a great show too that I recommend everyone watch. Like it says on the site, "It will warm and break your heart."

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/21/3243869/documentary-about-dogs-at-war.html

Being in the military is a high risk job and I for one appreciate all that they do, and that they give for their country. I will keep them in my prayers, and thanks for letting us know.