Golden Tate on twitter...anyone follow?

hedgehawk

Reaction score
NFL Live mentioned that Tate sent a tweet about not being happy about the Harvin trade. Didn't hear it and don't do twitter. Anybody see it?

The Outfield

Reaction score
Unless he deleted the tweet, I don't see anything from him about the Harvin trade.

lukerguy

Reaction score
All he said was, "I'm going shopping". After the trade came through. I'm not sure you can read into that too much. If there was something else, I didn't see it.

Axx

Reaction score
Sidney Rice hasn't.

Doug had this to say "Oh snap we getting Percy!!! Haha! We getting better by the minute"

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
on ESPN he said something along the lines of "whatever the Seahawks feel they need to do to be superbowl contenders, i'm going to just keep on working".

It wasn't anything too bad.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
He made a comment about this being a business. That was the worst of it. The rest was entirely professional. What do you want the guy to say? "WOOHOO! My team just acquired a better version of me!!! Yay!"?

OP
OP
hedgehawk

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Seems pretty innocent and nothing at the same time.

Lithium

Reaction score
it wasnt a tweet, it was a response to some reporter

OP
OP
hedgehawk

hedgehawk

Reaction score
SeaTown81":shlyy589 said:
He made a comment about this being a business. That was the worst of it. The rest was entirely professional. What do you want the guy to say? "WOOHOO! My team just acquired a better version of me!!! Yay!"?

Was just wondering what was said. Relax.

lukerguy

Reaction score
SeaTown81":3dbdm45k said:

LOL

Seahawker86

Reaction score
Maybe we trade one of them? I can see us keeping Baldwin, yes he was hurt last year, but the guy just makes plays. Ehh now im thinking of Tate making plays for us too....We now have too many receivers. I LOVE HAVING THIS PROBLEM!!!

NYCoug

Reaction score
With Tate, Baldwin, and McCoy hardly making much money, I don't see the need to trade any of them. For those who say that Harvin makes Tate expendable because Tate is now "redundant", you can never have enough weapons. Plus, in the event of a Harvin injury (which is realistically possible), you want to have as much cover as possible.

Russell and Bevell are still going to focus on spreading the ball around so you need good, quality targets like Tate/Baldwin/McCoy/etc.

hawker84

Reaction score
we have 5 solid wide recievers.. rice, tate, harvin, baldwin, obi.. how is that too many with the way recievers get dinged up these days?

talic7

Reaction score
Tate just retweeted okung's tweet about percy that seems to be pretty positive... i don't see a problem, really...

as i was typing he wrote his own tweet :D looks like he's very happy about this...

kidhawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2vn6eiw4 said:
You don't have to have an account to read someone's feed

https://twitter.com/ShowtimeTate

Thanks for that link (I think it's time to sign up. Too much big news and details splash across twitter)

From your link though I saw the following to totally debunk any ideas that he may be feeling negatively (or at least showing negativity publicly)

Golden Tate ‏@ShowtimeTate
Last year people said we had one of the worst WR cores. Less than a year later people are eating there words. We have weapons everywhere!

Golden Tate ‏@ShowtimeTate
Good luck to the other 31 teams trying to stop the seahawks!

bellingerga

Reaction score
hedgehawk":3j2ds1al said:
SeaTown81":3j2ds1al said:

Was just wondering what was said. Relax.

How do you know whether he's relaxed or not? Are you.... a wizard?

Ruminator

Reaction score
Tate is staying. He had a great 2012 and I think he'll have an even better 2013. The chemistry continues to solidify and our FO knows he needs to stay. Although, with Percy now catching a bunch of balls for NFL Alaska, Tate will have to comPete extra hard now.

Latest posts