Twitter question

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right spot for this topic, so my apologies if it's not.

I have a question for those who are on twitter a lot more than me. With FA approaching in just a couple days, I was wondering if you guys could list some of the better people to follow in regards to rumors or signings (Seahawk leaning of course).

Just curious to find out how some of you guys get your Hawk info (other than refreshing this site repeatedly :D )

pinksheets

Reaction score
@adamschefter will cover you for just about every signing in the NFL.

@espn_nfcwest will probably give you a nice dose of focus on our rivals.

And for the best Seahawks coverage and analysis I'd go with @davishsuseattle @curtis_crabtree @fieldgulls @dannyoneil

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Breaking News guys for other stations:

CBS Sports: Jason LaCanfora, @JasonLaCanfora
Fox Sports: Jay Glazer, @JayGlazer
Schefter is the main news dude for ESPN.

Then, when you follow these guys, check out who they follow and find more people.

If you follow about 50 main reporters from all the main sports news organizations, your twitter will light up when someone sniffles.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
All these reporters have different connections to different teams.
It's literally a race to put news on twitter. It spreads out from there.

Jay Glazer isn't my favorite guy but he breaks more stories on the west coast since he lives in L.A.

LawHawk

Reaction score
@mortreport Chris Mortensen, gets about 1/3 of the "first breaking news" reports along with Schefter and Glazer.

@dannyoneil Never the first but always good Seahawks content

@eric_d_williams All Seahawks

@ProFootballTalk Mike Florio and friends - will pick up anything you missed with Schefter, Glazer, and Mort

Ditto Sando - if I could only read one person's content on the internet, it would be him. He will always have "his take" on breaking news up pretty fast. Again, never first, but always has a great point of view on anything that relates to the Seahawks (or our rivals).

JonRud

Reaction score
Jay Glazer sucks. I followed him for a while and 90% of his tweets were about UFC or training. Almost no football content so I unfollowed him.

GCrow

Reaction score
Danny Kelly (@FieldGulls) will fill up your timeline, however he "tweets"/retweets just about everything with "Seahawks" in it, and is a good follow.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":19clbkpn said:
@incarceratedbob

Dude knows his stuff

:cool:

lol. I like the guy but he's not what he used to be. Now with a website and gambling predictions, he's kinda gone off the rails.
I think he's doing radio too....