Tate 2012

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
OK, props to whomever put the video clips together, but was it really necessary to dumb it down with those lyrics? I'm not bashing Rap in general, but screaming out n-word this and n-word that to fill the gaps between other assorted brainless, immature lyrics in virtual monotone doesn't bring Golden Tate to mind.

I gotta remember to mute it next time.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I love that catch against the jets. But yeah it's always too bad when someone ruins a great video highlight reel with crappy music. Of course if I made one it would be full of epic operatic power metal so i'm sure people would complain about that, too. =)

fenderbender123

Reaction score
The best way to do a video is to sync it up with the Seahawks broadcast. Videos are always way better with some sort of broadcast team. Music adds nothing IMO

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1i1vrqo0 said:
OK, props to whomever put the video clips together, but was it really necessary to dumb it down with those lyrics? I'm not bashing Rap in general, but screaming out n-word this and n-word that to fill the gaps between other assorted brainless, immature lyrics in virtual monotone doesn't bring Golden Tate to mind.

:13:

kearly

Reaction score
Funny, I ran across that same video last night. Thought of posting it here, but the music was just too much. I hate it when people complain about the music, but still, I think that song was probably a little too extreme.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Wow, Tate really did have a hell of a good season, didn't he? That spin move is really effective.

seahawkfanwpg

Reaction score
fenderbender123":322ialvj said:
The best way to do a video is to sync it up with the Seahawks broadcast. Videos are always way better with some sort of broadcast team. Music adds nothing IMO
I agree! I did however find a video of RW's highlights that had a pretty cool song. Not sure which one though!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
seahawkfanwpg":tgx5ey45 said:
fenderbender123":tgx5ey45 said:
I agree! I did however find a video of RW's highlights that had a pretty cool song. Not sure which one though!
That's a Macklemore tune. Actually a pretty good one. "Make the money don't let the money make you." It fits Russell to a tee. Actual title is Make the Money. From his Album 'The Heist' The fact that he's a Seattle boy and a Hawk fan is icing on the cake.

dunceface

Reaction score
i love that we are seeing that big play ability we saw from him at Notre Dame
it feels like whenever he gets space inside the 20 he is as good as in!

djb28

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":22vdghec said:

My kid listens to this brainless crap. ( I know people like it ) But what happens in 20 years? How do you look back at any of these so called songs and say. Ahhh The memories? There is no chorus, no catchy instruments, no great back ground vocals. Nothing! I must be old. But my kid couldn't answer the question either. No staying power. Just a bunch of angry lyrics and words that the people rapping wouldn't want to hear any one else repeat back to them.

Otherwise, Nice vid. Thanks.