Golden Tate on twitter...anyone follow?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Golden Tate on twitter...anyone follow?
Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:09 pm
  • NFL Live mentioned that Tate sent a tweet about not being happy about the Harvin trade. Didn't hear it and don't do twitter. Anybody see it?
    hedgehawk
    NET Veteran

• Unless he deleted the tweet, I don't see anything from him about the Harvin trade.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

• All he said was, "I'm going shopping". After the trade came through. I'm not sure you can read into that too much. If there was something else, I didn't see it.

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

• Sidney Rice hasn't.

Doug had this to say "Oh snap we getting Percy!!! Haha! We getting better by the minute"
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• on ESPN he said something along the lines of "whatever the Seahawks feel they need to do to be superbowl contenders, i'm going to just keep on working".

It wasn't anything too bad.
    WE ALL WE GOT! WE ALL WE NEED!
    Hawksfanatik
    NET Veteran

• He made a comment about this being a business. That was the worst of it. The rest was entirely professional. What do you want the guy to say? "WOOHOO! My team just acquired a better version of me!!! Yay!"?
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

• Thanks everyone. Seems pretty innocent and nothing at the same time.
    hedgehawk
    NET Veteran

• it wasnt a tweet, it was a response to some reporter
    Lithium
    NET Veteran

• SeaTown81 wrote:He made a comment about this being a business. That was the worst of it. The rest was entirely professional. What do you want the guy to say? "WOOHOO! My team just acquired a better version of me!!! Yay!"?

Was just wondering what was said. Relax.
    hedgehawk
    NET Veteran

• SeaTown81 wrote:He made a comment about this being a business. That was the worst of it. The rest was entirely professional. What do you want the guy to say? "WOOHOO! My team just acquired a better version of me!!! Yay!"?

LOL

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

• Maybe we trade one of them? I can see us keeping Baldwin, yes he was hurt last year, but the guy just makes plays. Ehh now im thinking of Tate making plays for us too....We now have too many receivers. I LOVE HAVING THIS PROBLEM!!!
    ***In Carroll We Trust***
    kthebestwayw
    NET Veteran

• With Tate, Baldwin, and McCoy hardly making much money, I don't see the need to trade any of them. For those who say that Harvin makes Tate expendable because Tate is now "redundant", you can never have enough weapons. Plus, in the event of a Harvin injury (which is realistically possible), you want to have as much cover as possible.

Russell and Bevell are still going to focus on spreading the ball around so you need good, quality targets like Tate/Baldwin/McCoy/etc.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

• we have 5 solid wide recievers.. rice, tate, harvin, baldwin, obi.. how is that too many with the way recievers get dinged up these days?
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Tate just retweeted okung's tweet about percy that seems to be pretty positive... i don't see a problem, really...

as i was typing he wrote his own tweet :D looks like he's very happy about this...
    talic7
    NET Bench Warmer

• AbsolutNET wrote:You don't have to have an account to read someone's feed

https://twitter.com/ShowtimeTate

Thanks for that link (I think it's time to sign up. Too much big news and details splash across twitter)

From your link though I saw the following to totally debunk any ideas that he may be feeling negatively (or at least showing negativity publicly)

Golden Tate ‏@ShowtimeTate
    Last year people said we had one of the worst WR cores. Less than a year later people are eating there words. We have weapons everywhere!

Good luck to the other 31 teams trying to stop the seahawks!
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• hedgehawk wrote:
    SeaTown81 wrote:He made a comment about this being a business. That was the worst of it. The rest was entirely professional. What do you want the guy to say? "WOOHOO! My team just acquired a better version of me!!! Yay!"?

How do you know whether he's relaxed or not? Are you.... a wizard?
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

• Holiday Inn Express ^
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• Tate is staying. He had a great 2012 and I think he'll have an even better 2013. The chemistry continues to solidify and our FO knows he needs to stay. Although, with Percy now catching a bunch of balls for NFL Alaska, Tate will have to comPete extra hard now.
    Last edited by Ruminator on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    February 2, 2014: The day Seahawks win their second Lombardi trophy
    (The first one is located back east somewhere.)
    Ruminator
    NET Rookie

• Golden Tate ‏@ShowtimeTate
    Last year people said we had one of the worst WR cores. Less than a year later people are eating their words. We have weapons everywhere!

Good luck to the other 31 teams trying to stop the seahawks!
    Richard Sherman to Skip Bayless: "I'm tired of your ignorant pollution!"

Follow me on twitter: @seahawks_fan12
    SeahawksFanForever
    NET Veteran

• NYCoug wrote:With Tate, Baldwin, and McCoy hardly making much money, I don't see the need to trade any of them. For those who say that Harvin makes Tate expendable because Tate is now "redundant", you can never have enough weapons. Plus, in the event of a Harvin injury (which is realistically possible), you want to have as much cover as possible.

Russell and Bevell are still going to focus on spreading the ball around so you need good, quality targets like Tate/Baldwin/McCoy/etc.

No shit. What's scarier than a team that has Percy Harvin. Facing a team that has TWO Percey Harvins (plus Sidney Rice, Zack Miller and Beastmode).

No such thing as too many Touchdown Makers...
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• Tate is tweeting now.
    And it's good! :th2thumbs:
    Last edited by Seahwkgal on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• if you were pete, who would you cut,

the mini percy in golden who is making league min or something until at least next year,
    or ben obamanu his is making i think 2mil and not being percy?
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

• Goodbye Ben.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• [leon washington voice]: "and then you got obamanu"
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

• Wilson loves Tate.

He's not going anywhere.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• I honestly think this makes Tate better. He was never going to be a 100 catch, 1500 yard type.

should open things up for he and Sidney. Safeties are going to have to keep a little more eye and postition toward Harvin all the time.

Tate can get some better matchup advantages, too. Damn, we are going to see some crazy ass formations this year.

Darrell Bevell should be a happy man right now, Pete has given him a hell of alot of options.

Wilson, Harvin, Rice, Tate, Miller, Lynch, Robinson, Baldwin, Turbin - damn!
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

• When Harvin isn't catching passes he can run some decoy routes to get double teamed and Tate, Rice and Baldwin all prosper! Also the Hawks seem to pass occasionally out of their option game, some DB's are going to end up breakin trheir ankles to keep up with him. Exciting games coming soon........
    <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--> GO SEAHAWKS <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><-->
    CamanoIslandJQ
    NET Veteran

• hedgehawk wrote:
    SeaTown81 wrote:He made a comment about this being a business. That was the worst of it. The rest was entirely professional. What do you want the guy to say? "WOOHOO! My team just acquired a better version of me!!! Yay!"?

I wasn't talking about you, dude. You referred to NFL Live talking about Tate being upset. That was who I was talking about.

Relax. ;)
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

• SeaTown81 wrote:
    hedgehawk wrote:

I wasn't talking about you, dude. You referred to NFL Live talking about Tate being upset. That was who I was talking about.

Relax. ;)

Gotcha. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    hedgehawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:33 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information