Mr. & Mrs. Seahawk

LAMike1

Reaction score
Hi all. Know I've been gone a while. Even worse, I was actually in Seattle for the game against the Vikings and didn't get a chance to post so that I could connect with anybody. But my kids are insistent that we go back so fear not!

Anyhoo, while we were there, Mr. & Mrs. Seahawk were good enough to pose for a picture with my kids. They handed me their card with their e-mail and asked that I e-mail them a copy for their collection. I want to make good on it but I've lost the card. Anybody happen to have their e-mail address? Thanks in advance.

LA Mike

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I can get it to you later tonight or tomorrow if nobody else does.

drdiags

Reaction score
What's up LA? Been a long time. Don't have the e-mail but I bet Aros, Les or Rockhawk would. Some of the folks that are in the Seahawks booster clubs have stopped coming by but I bet they would know as well. Good luck, hope you get your info.

pehawk

Reaction score
Yeah right, LAMike wouldn't show his mug around here.

pehawk

Reaction score
Largent80":1xidmcsh said:
Mikey be raisin kids, he aint got no time for the likes of us.

W-w-wait. I know for a fact you cant get pregnant the way LAMike does it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They are close friends of mine, shoot me a PM and I can forward anything you want me to. Jeff and Dede are two of the best people on the planet.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't know them, but YEARS ago, before a dome game, we drank beers with them in a beer garden right outside. Very cool folk and decked out. I actually can't see the pic (tapatalk) but I am assuming you are talking about the couple that gets decked out in Seahawk Uni's with the rocker hair.

That was in the 90's when I drank with them, I'm sure they have been around long before that. I love that they still get decked out and with the current Uni look as times change.