Bob & Groz with John Clayton says "Awesome!" Sherm - Abraham

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Lol. Clayton nailed it.

It is Sherman's game and PC knows it. Sherman is not out there making predictions, he is just saying that his tape backs up his case.

Sherman has gone up against some pretty good receivers, the guy has played 1.5 seasons and is already on par with Revis. Sherm is still growing and the scary part is that he can even get better. He knows it and will work hard for it. One thing is for sure, the coverage Seattle gets this year will be huge and Sherm will justify it on the field.

sutz

Reaction score
Sherman's mouth would probably tick me off if he played for any other team. But since he's a Seahawk.....rock on!

He hasn't really said anything he hasn't backed up on the field yet.

:)

kearly

Reaction score
I think a healthy Revis in 2011 really is better than Sherman. He might not rack up the stat page, but he was well ahead of Sherman in passer rating against. IIRC, advanced stats loved Revis more as well. That said, post Revis-ACL, I think Sherman's got a great argument. I do wish that both Revis and Sherman would curb the egos though. I guess that's hard to do when you are the best in the world at what you do, though.