Sherman on ESPN first take. 12:30

hedgehawk

Reaction score
With Smith and Bayless. This could get interesting.

Barthawk

Reaction score
very difficult decision.. previously I told others that I would rather jerk off a bobcat in a phone booth than listen to Smith and Bayless.. but I would love to hear Sherm put them in their place...

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Barthawk":3cs7t8u5 said:
very difficult decision.. previously I told others that I would rather jerk off a bobcat in a phone booth than listen to Smith and Bayless.. but I would love to hear Sherm put them in their place...

Here's the upside - you won't be able to find a bobcat before 1230 so it will have to be an IOU.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
So, it's on at 3:30 eastern? Not all Hawk fans live out west.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":21c4yp6q said:
So, it's on at 3:30 eastern? Not all Hawk fans live out west.

However, all Hawks fans should know the four time zones in the continental United States; or at least the two coasts. :lol:

Don't shoot me! *runs and hides*

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Not even Sherm can get me to watch Skip Clueless and Stephen A(hole). Along with Kornholer, they're as bad as sports TV gets.
BTW, how does a guy as reasonable, smart and pleasant as Wilbon put up with Kornholer?

Reaction score
He is totally ripping Skip Bayless a new one.....wow.....who would have figured that Stephen A would be the voice of reason.

heyu123

Reaction score
He's let Skip Bayless get to him. honestly he sounds bad imo, Skip trolled him and he took the bait.

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
More Sherman to Bayless: "You are ignorant, pompous, egotistical...And I'm gonna crush you on air in front of everybody bc I'm tired of it."

WOW! LOL!

Msfann

Reaction score
I would have loved to see Bayless's off camera reaction after that interview ended heh.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I thought Sherman made it personal. Which is fine, before the show, Bayless did say Sherman doesn't belong in the same conversation as Revis. That is pretty personal.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I really don't know what to think of that interview. I love Sherm and I love the fact that he made Skip look silly at some points, but yet he also came off and a little harsh and rude.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1swthgtp said:
I really don't know what to think of that interview. I love Sherm and I love the fact that he made Skip look silly at some points, but yet he also came off and a little harsh and rude.
I wish he hadn't done the show. It isn't possible to swim in a slimy pond and stay clean.

Barthawk

Reaction score
heyu123":38kcrkjy said:
He's let Skip Bayless get to him. honestly he sounds bad imo, Skip trolled him and he took the bait.

Agree somewhat.. but he made it clear that he was out to discredit him.. Bayless makes a living spewing baseless opinions instead of facts when he puts down athletes

Msfann

Reaction score
I think a lot of it is Sherman wants to be a superstar and for everyone to know who he is. if he keeps up his play and his talk that will happen. Go Sherm!

Yakima Hawkster

Reaction score
Haven't seen the interview yet. I didn't think it was possible for Seahawks fans to like Sherman more than we already did, but if this is as good as it sounds then Sherm is going to turn into an ATF.