Michael Robinson Says "Change Positions!"

vant

Reaction score
We don't need a third string QB.

We got one right here.

Rob can run option plays, and he can pass!

garydrake425

Reaction score
I hope Mike Rob never leaves Seattle. He be hooking us up with footage off the field and activating the beast on the field. I love how he runs with the ball, kinda like a wreaking ball running fools over. Him and Beastmode are a perfect fit with alil bit of Turbin. We have become DangeRuss. GO HAWKS!!!

m0ng0

Reaction score
Golden Tate throws a wicked spiral also :D We don't need a third stringer

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
i hope other teams arent watching this, he had his playbook wide open for people to see

Hawkfish

Reaction score
We have that 'it' factor. Sherm, Mike Rob, the Beast, DangeRuss, Pete, the list goes on and on. What a great time to be a fan!

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Hilarious. I love this team man. We have personality, swagger and hard hitting dirtbags.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
The epitome of an ego-less player, to go from #1 stud on campus to one of the most thankless jobs on the field.

I love the range of 'it' factor we have too. The robot-like workmanship and smarts of Wilson, the unyielding attack of Lynch, the swagger of Sherman, the bruising stoicism of Browner, the rangy assassin in Thomas, the selfless teammate in MRob, etc. The awesomeness is even greater than the sum of parts.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I keep seeing this thread title and thinking how different it would have ended up in the Shack.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I'm having a brain overload, :34853_doh: so much information so many favorite players to choose from, such a wide array of sensational personalities, all of them thinking WE first instead of ME first :thirishdrinkers: can't decide which jersey to buy..I want one that says PC on the front, and JS on the back.
THE SEATTLE PROUDHAWKS.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Haha! Did you see his mechanics on that throw? He's a heckuva fullback though, and I'm glad we have him.