Russell Wilson 2012 Highlights

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
bubbrubb":ydoq9zbg said:
bad ass! What kind of piper cub is that in your avatar?

PA-18-160. That's when I used to do radio tracking for Fish & Game. :D Getting paid to fly around and look at wildlife was like getting paid to steal. :th2thumbs:

grizbob

Reaction score
Thanks ivotuk, that was oh so awesome, almost didn't watch it cause I knew it was going to be rap crap, but, wrong again :th2thumbs:

Aristotle22

Reaction score
Just watched it. Thanks. Our receivers are pretty amazing as well. I was all fired up after watching that video. Go Hawks

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I never get tired of seeing Russell wilson highlight videos. The thing I notice in most of them is just how many highlights there really are with this guy. Time after time, the guy makes great plays, especially in the red zone. He is just all around dangerous. Just in that vid, take a look at the variety of throws.

From the Pocket (remember now, he cant do that because he is too short and there are still people saying that)
On the run
Off-Balance
In the air
Across his body
Across the field
The Sexy deep ball
The timing throw
The fade
The laser

Is there ANYTHING this guy cant do? HE IS A ROOKIE for crying out loud.

Oh yeah, he can not only run like crazy, but consistently buys added seconds behind the line of scrimmage looking to throw the ball downfield. As the OLine grows with him, I can only see even more damage to opposing defenses. Amazing. There is only one RW, any comparisons to him is simply wishful thinking, nobody has it as good as we do.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1vs50kah said:
I never get tired of seeing Russell wilson highlight videos. The thing I notice in most of them is just how many highlights there really are with this guy. Time after time, the guy makes great plays, especially in the red zone. He is just all around dangerous. Just in that vid, take a look at the variety of throws.

Russell Wilson has highlights within highlights. Just watching a highlight where he buys time, and then there's a highlight spin to make a defensive player miss, and a highlight dash to the side of the field, followed by a highlight throw!

I'll bet that both Seattle/SF games will be primetime, they are probably adjusting the schedule as we speak to make sure.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Fox is sitting on a couple gems with those two games. They will only let one of them go I think, but RW and Sherm alone are going to get the Hawks in Primetime through the season. Right now, that Hawks/Niners rivalry is quickly gaining momentum. Two young, very good teams in the same division with star QB's and nasty defenses. The ratings are surely going to be high for that no matter what part of the country you live in.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Milestone marker: "and Tate came back to get the ball."

Good stuff, thanks!

Latest posts