I'm a season ticket holder!

lukerguy

Reaction score
I just bought 3 CSLs section 132 row 6! I'm pumped, but my bank account is not.

Go Hawks!

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Congrats, but your bank account is saying one thing, OUCH!!!

Great seats as well, I sit in section 130.

GO HAWKS!!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Welcome to the club. It's always scary to look at that total invoice :)
But, at least they have the 4 payment plan

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Was just looking at CSL's today, I really want to but My budget would be $4500 for two seats and I don't think I will get it that cheap. Mabye 6 months ago but it looks like the prices are going up.

One question is once you own the CSL it's your's for life or is there some 30 year term on it?

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
I don't think there's any issue with posting how much I paid.
They were $4000.00 per seat license. I however, look at it as an investment. RW is going to be here for many years to come, and I just think we could be a perennial playoff team for 10 years or so. Also, the CSL can be resold. Provided you are able to put the money up front, you'll get your investment back as long as PC/JS are in town.

This link shows previous sale data through the secure marketplace though:
http://seahawks.strmarketplace.com/Charter-Seat-Licenses-Sales-Data.aspx

I think these same seats would have been about $1500 less per seat about a year ago, but then again Tavaris Jackson was our QB at that time.

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1sycpcro said:
Was just looking at CSL's today, I really want to but My budget would be $4500 for two seats and I don't think I will get it that cheap. Mabye 6 months ago but it looks like the prices are going up.

One question is once you own the CSL it's your's for life or is there some 30 year term on it?

It may be possible for $2500-$3000 per seat on the visitor side in CL section C and the last 15 rows of the section. You're had pressed to get anything on the Hawks sideline for less than $3500 per seat in today's market.

BoatsAndHose

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2i5ulgen said:

It's yours as long as the Seahawks play in the current stadium.

BoatsAndHose

Reaction score
lukerguy":3ovg1ck1 said:
They were $4000.00 per seat license. I however, look at it as an investment. RW is going to be here for many years to come, and I just think we could be a perennial playoff team for 10 years or so. Also, the CSL can be resold. Provided you are able to put the money up front, you'll get your investment back as long as PC/JS are in town.

I think these same seats would have been about $1500 less per seat about a year ago, but then again Tavaris Jackson was our QB at that time.

Seems like a pretty fair deal as you are buying at one of the hottest times for CSL transactions. I think many share your mindset that with RW and company being so young, now is the time to get in and enjoy the ride.

Did you get 2013 tix included or you still got pony up for those?

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
BoatsAndHose":3gw16qqv said:
lukerguy":3gw16qqv said:

Seems like a pretty fair deal as you are buying at one of the hottest times for CSL transactions. I think many share your mindset that with RW and company being so young, now is the time to get in and enjoy the ride.

Did you get 2013 tix included or you still got pony up for those?

Nope, if he would have paid for the tickets, he would have had the right to them for the rest of the year.

Speaking of which, I live about a 12 hour drive away. I won't be able to make the lion's share of the games (just big games and playoffs). If anyone wants to PM me, I will sell them for 10% less than market value (stubhub, ect) to .net fans as I refuse to sell to let a visitor sit in my seats. I'd rather keep all 3 together though, as it's hard to sell a single.