Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Shop at EBAY, support .NET
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:22 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm
Posts: 3179
RockHawk wrote:
Zebulon Dak wrote:
So if I click that link and bookmark it will it work every time?


Absolutely, and that's the recommended way to do it so you don't have to worry about coming here to click through every time (though we certainly appreciate the additional page views in our monthly reports :) )

while that might be true Rock, I usually come directly here to .NET, whenever I come to the internet, so it's just as easy to go through here to make my purchases (which by the way I made one @ AMAZON, and one @ E-BAY just last week) :mrgreen:
GO HAWKS!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shop at EBAY, support .NET
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:02 am 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:37 pm
Posts: 347
Location: Vancouver, WA
I just bought the T-Shirt LOB.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shop at EBAY, support .NET
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:27 pm 
NET Bench Warmer
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm
Posts: 1
Anybody know where I can get some Hawks neon green running shorts? Can't seem to find them anywhere.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shop at EBAY, support .NET
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:51 pm 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:01 pm
Posts: 69
Location: Kevil Kentucky
RockHawk wrote:
Community,
Since the Amazon link has been so successful in helping to pay the costs of running .NET, I wanted to introduce another method for all of you Ebay’ers out there. Just like the Amazon link, simply use this link or the one at the top if the main page (right under the Seahawks.NET banner) to get to Ebay, and whatever you buy, we get a small percentage of.

Click here to Shop at Ebay

Remember folks, it doesn't matter if you are just buying a $4 pen because it all can add up. In fact, at the rate we've been going, we may not have to accept donations anymore (TBD)

As always, we genuinely appreciate all the support you all give us. Oh, and GO HAWKS!


Mark


I use both Amazon and ebay on occasion ... since I will likely be a more active user here now that the PI forum is shutting down i'll be certain to do so from the links here in the future.

_________________
Life is hard; It's harder when you're stupid. -- John Wayne


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shop at EBAY, support .NET
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:15 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:06 am
Posts: 1129
Location: Spokane, WA
c_hawkbob wrote:
RockHawk wrote:
Community,
Since the Amazon link has been so successful in helping to pay the costs of running .NET, I wanted to introduce another method for all of you Ebay’ers out there. Just like the Amazon link, simply use this link or the one at the top if the main page (right under the Seahawks.NET banner) to get to Ebay, and whatever you buy, we get a small percentage of.

Click here to Shop at Ebay

Remember folks, it doesn't matter if you are just buying a $4 pen because it all can add up. In fact, at the rate we've been going, we may not have to accept donations anymore (TBD)

As always, we genuinely appreciate all the support you all give us. Oh, and GO HAWKS!


Mark


I use both Amazon and ebay on occasion ... since I will likely be a more active user here now that the PI forum is shutting down i'll be certain to do so from the links here in the future.

Sup c_bob! Long time no see. Figured it was only a matter of time before the PI shut down.

Are most of the guys/gals heading over to .NET? I've seen a few one here. River posts fairly often.

_________________
Colin Kaepernick wrote:
I think our efficiency in the huddle was more of a factor than the crowd.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shop at EBAY, support .NET
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:53 am 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:01 pm
Posts: 69
Location: Kevil Kentucky
Howdy C-Dub! I think most a going to the blue, but I'm sure many are dipping their toes in both pools (as am I).

_________________
Life is hard; It's harder when you're stupid. -- John Wayne


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shop at EBAY, support .NET
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:48 pm 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
Posts: 7407
Location: CVN-68
c_hawkbob wrote:
Howdy C-Dub! I think most a going to the blue, but I'm sure many are dipping their toes in both pools (as am I).


Great to see you here brother!

(Irish Greg from PI days long ago)

_________________
@SeahawkGreg

Image

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shop at EBAY, support .NET
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:51 pm 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:01 pm
Posts: 69
Location: Kevil Kentucky
Wow, how you doing Master Chief! (or is it MCPON by now?) Great to "see" you!

_________________
Life is hard; It's harder when you're stupid. -- John Wayne


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shop at EBAY, support .NET
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:41 am 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:42 am
Posts: 304
Location: Utah
How does this even work, I do a lot of business on eBay, how does email know that Im supporting .net other than me being directed to eBay from this site every time? I dont see anything on the site or in the address bar showing I was sent there from here


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shop at EBAY, support .NET
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:34 am 
* NET Developer *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 3589
Location: Battle Ground, WA
AshamanMat wrote:
How does this even work, I do a lot of business on eBay, how does email know that Im supporting .net other than me being directed to eBay from this site every time? I dont see anything on the site or in the address bar showing I was sent there from here


When you follow the link from here to eBay it sets a tracking cookie within your browser and sets a referredFrom variable in the redirection.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]



 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.