Pretty easy to spot knock offs on the new jerseys:
First off I haven't really seen any fake screen prints, cus most ppl aren't gonna bother getting a knock off screen print (how cheap are you at that point).
1) the stitched numbers tend to be smaller. Especially on the back, the numbers should pretty much take up the entire box, the fake ones have spaces.
2) The stitched numbers on fakes kind of look like glitter, rather than the entire number being somewhat reflective it'll be glittery looking if that makes any sense.
3) the number print colors and logos on it should be complimentary if it's completely popping almost as if the background was black that's another big give away
4) Big give away..if it's an Elite jersey and the shoulder side strips (the grey part that says SEAHAWKS) are not arching up and meet slightly at the Flywire. It's a fake. The only ones that did that were the first run of Elites but Nike corrected that midway through the season (yes I owned both direct from the Pro Shop).
5) Side strips from chest to arms should also match up, a lot of them don't match>
Here's a good way to tell just from eBay alone:
1) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Elite-Auth ... 19d7240986
- note how the shoulder strips meet the flywire, note back number takes up almost entire box, some of the marshawn lynch ones actually extend outside of the box. When you take a picture, the jersey should NOT reflect your flash.
1) http://www.ebay.com/itm/NFL-Nike-Elite- ... 4ac214d0eb
( very good fake, but it's fake)
2) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Russell-Wilson- ... 337f748454
- Signed but fake
3) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Seattle-Seahawk ... 1e78104980
- Fake, flywire too reflective, plus there are no limited or elite jerseys for Kam Chancellor outside of a custom from Nflshop.com
Screen Print: All names (mostly)
Limited: Lynch, Rice, Thomas, Fan are the only ones to Date that have actually been made, the rest are fake
Elite: Outside of custom jerseys made from nflshop.com (and no one would pay $300 for a custom elite jersey only to turn it around and sell it for under $200). The only ones made are Lynch, Fan, Thomas, Rice, Baldwin. There are a FEW Wilsons made but those were ALSO customs made directly by the Pro Shop. Note that the elite jerseys from the Pro Shop for the first half of the season wwere actually blanks that they had customized by the shop that does the names/numbers for the on-field jerseys. That being said those jerseys actually have slightly larger numbers and names than those being made directly by Nike. I can post a pic of my two Lynch elite jerseys later to show if interested (one customized by Proshop early season that I got signed and replaced by a direct from Nike one later).