Russell Wilson & Matt Hasselbeck

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Looks like Wilson's practicing for when he wins Superbowl MVP. Also looks like he must be standing on a box.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Is that Shaun Alexander back there too? Or someone else. Kinda hard to tell.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2v5najps said:
Sure looks like SA to me.

HUGGY

Reaction score
It's curious ...the more I think about it... that RW and MH would be hangin out together.

Matt plays for the Titans... What would motivate them to spend time together?

It's not like Hasselbeck spends any time up here in Seattle any more. RW doesn't just waste time.

I doubt he would be going to Disney World or hangin with ANY football players if it wasn't going to further his football goals.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
HUGGY":2gwhu3a8 said:
It's curious ...the more I think about it... that RW and MH would be hangin out together.

It's not like Hasselbeck spends any time up here in Seattle any more. RW doesn't just waste time.

I doubt he would be going to Disney World or hangin with ANY football players if it wasn't going to further his football goals.

1. It's called 'leasure time.' 8) Do you spend all of your off time worrying about furthering your career? They probably just bumped into one another or follow each other on twitter.

2. If you really want to dig for a benefit, the pic probably will further endear RW to Seahawk fans.

The Radish

Reaction score
HUGGY":2qadgoo5 said:

Lets see....they are both NFL QBs.

One current and one past Seattle QB.

comparing notes on various teams and players.

Nope, just can't imagine what they would be talking about.

Actually sounds a bit like you.

:les:

HUGGY

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2u6mqj6g said:
HUGGY":2u6mqj6g said:

1. It's called 'leasure time.' 8) Do you spend all of your off time worrying about furthering your career? They probably just bumped into one another or follow each other on twitter.

2. If you really want to dig for a benefit, the pic probably will further endear RW to Seahawk fans.

Ya...I do actually.. :lol: Disneyland is a whole lot closer to Seattle... Disney World is a bunch more convenient to Haselbeck these days. Matt is a lot older than Russell.. They aren't what I would call contemporaries. The Titans play us in Seattle this coming season. It is unusual for upcoming opponents to hang out with each other in the off season unless there is some kind of history like same college etc.

An accidental encounter? Maybe. Still, I am curious.

kearly

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2uob1jsw said:
Seahwkgal":2uob1jsw said:
Sure looks like SA to me.

bob-marley-shirt.jpg

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
HUGGY":jyt72zru said:
HawKnPeppa":jyt72zru said:
HUGGY":jyt72zru said:

Ya...I do actually.. :lol: Disneyland is a whole lot closer to Seattle... Disney World is a bunch more convenient to Haselbeck these days. Matt is a lot older than Russell.. They aren't what I would call contemporaries. The Titans play us in Seattle this coming season. It is unusual for upcoming opponents to hang out with each other in the off season unless there is some kind of history like same college etc.

An accidental encounter? Maybe. Still, I am curious.

They're working on http://enditmovement.com/ together. This isn't abnormal in anyway. It is awesome though.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Man, it makes my heart sing to see those two hanging out together. I'll always love Matt Hasselbeck. He'd have to blow up a church or something to change that. Well, that might not even do it, since I'm an atheist... ;)

HUGGY

Reaction score

I doubt he would be going to Disney World or hangin with ANY football players if it wasn't going to further his football goals.[/quote]

2. If you really want to dig for a benefit, the pic probably will further endear RW to Seahawk fans.[/quote]

An accidental encounter? Maybe. Still, I am curious.[/quote]

They're working on http://enditmovement.com/ together. This isn't abnormal in anyway. It is awesome though.[/quote]

Looks like a worthy cause. Still when I did a search I found no 411 linking either of em to that organization. How did you come accross that association?