Wilson to be top QB in 2017!

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
SportsCenter did a segment looking forward to 2017 and naming who will be the top 5 QBs. Russell Wilson came in at #2 behind Aaron Rodgers at #1! That's the greatest!

Russell Wilson 4 President. Lynch for VP

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I don't know how Wilson is going to be #2 when he'll have 3 total rings to the Rodgers' 1.

kearly

Reaction score
I truly feel that even being #2 (four years from now) is an undershoot. I think it's cool that people are still underestimating Wilson, because it leaves him some room to exceed expectations.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Better than Rodgers? I doubt it, maybe down the road. He has a lot of time to put in before he's at Rodgers level. I love the guy, but no way is he as good as Rodgers. Yet

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":31cwk2bw said:
Better than Rodgers? I doubt it, maybe down the road. He has a lot of time to put in before he's at Rodgers level. I love the guy, but no way is he as good as Rodgers. Yet

Throwdown

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1y5violo said:

You're wrong, bro. Wilson is better than Mrs. Rodgers.

HUGGY

Reaction score
Throwdown":2zztl688 said:
SoulfishHawk":2zztl688 said:

That's right...if Wilson isn't better than Rodgers how come the replacement refs allowed that last second pass to eventually also get into Tate's possession????????

The Radish

Reaction score
Throwdown":2nnhs04x said:
SoulfishHawk":2nnhs04x said:

I doubt it. Mr. Rodgers was a decorated war hero in WWII. He wore that sweater to cover tatoos which were mostly taboo in those days. The big hero of those days was another short guy tho. Audey Murphy. (BTW I realize you were using a play on words there)

:les:

The Radish

Reaction score
Galen96":201dtxqg said:
Mr. Rogers (TV show personality) never served a day in the military.

Thanks Ian, I had just believed the hype I'd read on the internet,(you know nothing can be put on the internet if it isn't true) lol

There was an email going around years ago about actors being heros and him and Capt. Kangeroo where both mentioned.

And of course it always ended with the story of Audey Murphy. We damned well know that's one for real and he was only about 5'6" tall.

Again thanx for letting me know.

:les:

HUGGY

Reaction score
I want/need to pinch myself. I can't believe we are actually talking about a Seahawk QB as being the nationally discussed #1 or #2 QB by 2017. How good is this?

They can just shut down Christmas in Seattle. There ain't nothing more we can hope for that Russell Wilson cannot provide our town.