Who's Zoomin Who... ??????

drdiags

Reaction score
Concerned is a better word to use. I doubt fear is how pros think of these type of things. Though the NYG DB Brown talked about fearing Dennis Dixon. Never let them see you sweat.

OP
OP
HUGGY

HUGGY

Reaction score
hawker84":21p6duuv said:
i was all excited to see some RW / Kap highlights and you post Retha?

There are Kaep highlights? :lol:

Do tell....

garydrake425

Reaction score
Why exactly is this being posted? I think somebody forgot what fan site he logged into today. I didn't really feel like watching chaperdick run around for 11 minutes but maybe others here might. :34853_doh:

NinerLifer

Reaction score
I'm surprised that video was posted on here. I imagine a lot of Seahawk fans might not watch it as it contradicts a lot of what is claimed about him on here.

OP
OP
HUGGY

HUGGY

Reaction score
garydrake425":1v9cfr8j said:
Why exactly is this being posted? I think somebody forgot what fan site he logged into today. I didn't really feel like watching chaperdick run around for 11 minutes but maybe others here might. :34853_doh:

Know thyne enemy. I bet Russell Wilson isn't scared to dial up some SF video as well as all of the 2013 opponents.

Colin isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Notice about 2 min into the video how he slides at the 3 when he could have just walked into the endzone.

The two clips from the Seahawk game made me laugh. Dude throws a TD with a couple minutes left and the score is Sea 42 SF 6 and they get a TD and CK acts like he did something... :Lol:

rideaducati

Reaction score
HUGGY":3ttq85bg said:
garydrake425":3ttq85bg said:

Know thyne enemy. I bet Russell Wilson isn't scared to dial up some SF video as well as all of the 2013 opponents.

Colin isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Notice about 2 min into the video how he slides at the 3 when he could have just walked into the endzone.

The two clips from the Seahawk game made me laugh. Dude throws a TD with a couple minutes left and the score is Sea 42 SF 6 and they get a TD and CK acts like he did something... :Lol:

Against third string players too. It was rather amusing.