Status
Not open for further replies.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Damn, maybe I'm reading too much into it but Kam just posted this on Twitter

@RSherman_25 that aint no RNS!!!!"

FYI: RNS stands for Real Ninja Sh.t
And he followed it up with

i could be a real **** right now, but i have to much class for that...wish others were the same

Edit: sorry finger gets too happy on phone and prematurely hits submit.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
No idea what that's all about, but Sherm half-called out Kam somewhat by accident on NFL Network when he was discussing the Roddy White TD. He didn't mean to, kind of a heat of the moment, like "I'm not the type to call out my team mates but...". Obviously I have no Idea what they're talking about though.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Now I'm moving into the Sherman needs to shut up club. These things need to be handled in the locker room and stay there. That's good teammate rule #1, #2, and #3. Everything else is a distant 4th.

Throwdown

Reaction score
If thats true, it's weak for Kam to take it to twitter, they're team mates text him, give him a call, something. But don't take it to twitter so clowns like us can sit here and speculate and make shit worse.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I see folks like to jump to absurd conclusions around here.

Axx

Reaction score
looks like he deleted that post, I dont mind Sherms smack talk as long he isnt talking about his own team mates.
But Sherman was right, Kam completely blew that coverage.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
He hasn't deleted anything.

Those tweets could mean literally anything. Maybe Roddy White said something to Sherm and that's what Kam is reacting to. Maybe Kam is reacting to White's "lame ass Sherman" tweet from yesterday. Maybe someone else in the press has badmouthed the L.O.B. Maybe it's just an inside tweet about some situation known only to them.

Get a grip, guys.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Good thing Sherman never blew a coverage this year. EVER. He's perfect. And now being a great teammate to boot.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
I'm sure whatever this is, it'll get smoothed out. As smart as Sherm is I don't think he'll have to ask Vernon Davis why it's unwise to have Kam mad at you.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DavidSeven":231ud65r said:
He hasn't deleted anything.

Those tweets could mean literally anything. Maybe Roddy White said something to Sherm and that's what Kam is reacting to. Maybe Kam is reacting to White's "lame ass Sherman" tweet from yesterday. Maybe someone else in the press has badmouthed the L.O.B. Maybe it's just an inside tweet about some situation known only to them.

Get a grip, guys.
That's why I put a question mark in the title. It could mean anything. But also knowing Sherman's comments on the air and that post from Kam to Sherman and his subsequent post one can only SPECULATE. Not CONCLUDE.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SharkHawk":3euay5j4 said:
Good thing Sherman never blew a coverage this year. EVER. He's perfect. And now being a great teammate to boot.

Wow, man, wow. A specific play was brought up. He commented on it honestly. Does that mean he's somehow a bad teammate now?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DavidSeven":dzxabknk said:
-The Glove-":dzxabknk said:
DavidSeven":dzxabknk said:
I see folks like to jump to absurd conclusions around here.
The hell you talkin about Willis?

Jumping to conclusions - Assuming something negative where there is no evidence to support it.

Source: http://www.reference.com/browse/cognitive_distortion
Except there is SOME evidence to support it. Could be completely wrong, but no one is saying they are DEFINITELY beefing.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2kv8ez84 said:
SharkHawk":2kv8ez84 said:

Wow, man, wow. A specific play was brought up. He commented on it honestly. Does that mean he's somehow a bad teammate now?

What are you talking about? I said he's never blown a coverage. EVER. He's perfect. How does my statement cause you to make such a leap? This is just like twitter. We can say whatever veiled thing we want, and frame it however we want later. I never put in any emoticons alluding to sarcasm. So how do you know I'm not saying Richard Sherman is a great teammate?

On an entirely different note..... when you're in kindergarten, you typically learn this little thing about saying nice things. Whether it's "honest" or not, there are some things that don't ever need to be said. Being a good teammate sometimes means shutting your mouth, even when asked a question about a specific play that was one where a teammate didn't play it 100% correct. Maybe as good teammates we say something to the effect of, "Well, there were a lot of plays in that game that could have gone differently, I don't think it's right to point at one specific play." It's "playerspeak" but players who speak that way tend to be much more respected and welcomed by their teammates. Those teams function better. They tend to win.

We have rules here too... and although many things we could jump on here and say are TRUE, the rules say we can't attack other posters. So being true doesn't make it right. Or am I wrong there too? Leaving things out there dangling and open to interpretation to a lot of followers like has happened in this case, whether misconstrued or not is not a good idea. Your view differs. Wow, MANNNNNNN, WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts