SUNDAY Jan 19th, 2014...

djTOY2000

Reaction score
let's re-live this feeling 'Hawk fans.... LET'S DO THIS

[youtube]YzkPCq7lkB4[/youtube]

...GO 'HAWKS !!!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I'll never forget how I felt once I realized we were going to win the NFC Championship game.

I'll also never forget how I felt once I realized we were going to lose the Super Bowl.

I'm looking forward to refreshing one of those feelings and burying the other next season.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I remember literally being concerned about that game until the last 5 minutes, even though the Hawks dominated in every way they could. It was weird, after being so jacked up all game and screaming I just got quiet and took it in.

I remember being glad that it was the Steelers too, not the Pats or the Colts, thinking there was no way THAT team would lose to Pittsburgh. How wrong I was.

Decimation

Reaction score
Wow. Gave me major goose bumps. Here's too a good year of Seahawks football!

JonRud

Reaction score
Greatest game/day/night of my life. I was so pissed on the S. Smith punt return when they picked up the flag.

But by the 4th quarter you know it was over - just a total ass kicking by the Hawks that day. I think I was the last one to exit the Stadium I didn't want it to be over.

I remember going down near the field for the post-game and yelling 'Raiders Suck' at Howie Long. hahaha...

JonRud

Reaction score
Not to be nitpicky but the Super Bowl next year is on Feb. 2, 2014. So the NFC Championship game in Seattle will be on January 19, not Jan 26th as in the thread title. Jan 26 will be the off week.

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
JonRud":2vewllrq said:
Not to be nitpicky but the Super Bowl next year is on Feb. 2, 2014. So the NFC Championship game in Seattle will be on January 19, not Jan 26th as in the thread title. Jan 26 will be the off week.

thanks for the info.... i will make the corrections ;-)

Latest posts