Marshawn Lynch Run-DMC

PAT206

Reaction score
[youtube]Be7_sUBN-E4[/youtube]

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/sounds/post/_/id/4494/nfl-trio-talk-run-dmc-music-playlists

What's your favorite Run-DMC song?

Lynch: I don't think I'm allowed to say what my favorite song is. I don't think any of us are allowed to say it. We're restricted from saying it. We have a deal with Nike. Nah, man: “My Adidas.”

What role does music play for you in sports?

Lynch: It plays a huge part. I listen to my music until the very last minute. I mean I'm walking out to the field with my headphones on before a game and I just leave them right by the door right before we're going out.

I have the luxury of getting to know an artist who has been out there putting together some songs for me that I got to play at the stadium. His name is Mistah F.A.B. So I mean the majority of the guys I listen to, mainstream people wouldn't know too much about that usually.

Doesn't Mistah F.A.B. have a song called "Marshawn Lynch"?

Lynch: It's actually a pretty good song, not just because it's about me. He got some lyrics on there that are pretty good.

What's your favorite lyric from the song?

Lynch: I can't say it.

Yes you can.

Lynch: [Yells] BEASTMODE, B----!

[youtube]vKE65Os-Qa4[/youtube]

remix
[youtube]0LgwVf-ynAA[/youtube]

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Marshawn just sounds like a guy anyone could have a good time with. Not surprised he'd be into a guy like Mistah FAB. Not my forte, but not bad party music.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Original beat was better, don't really care for either songs as a whole though.