Wagner as WLB

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Wagner as WLB
Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:57 am
  • Wenhawk wrote:I'm not wanting too, just pointing out that it could be an option so if we we did draft a MLB we all don't freak out. If they fall in love with a MLB in this class and Wagner can be an impact WLB then I'd back it. I think WLB will be our #1 weakness if Branch and/or Jones are resigned. If that's the case and they are looking to draft a WLB at #25 would we be better draft Green/Brown for WLB or Ogletree/Minter/Teo at MLB?

You don't need to address your biggest weakness at 25. If this FO had shown anything, its that they know lbers. Wagner has earned his spot at MLB. Let him grow.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Re: Wagner as WLB
Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:34 pm
  • I kinda sorta see what the OP is saying. It's possible that a good MLB prospect could fall into our laps, but not very probable. More likely to find a good WSOLB, so we can leave our DROY runner up at MLB. What would really be cool is to find someone with the same skillset as Wagz, and he wins the WS job leaving Malcom as depth. KILLA!
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information