Richard Sherman Interview

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Holy crap Sherman went after Roddy White lol. Completely talking trash. That was awesome.

CPHawk

Reaction score
He didn't say anything real mean. Just that White only had 1 catch vs him, and he would shut him down again next season. Said 1 on 1 White couldn't do anything vs him, and Atl had to try and hide him by moving him around. He also siad it's not trash talk when it's fact. :D

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":8qcsbfvx said:
CPHawk":8qcsbfvx said:
He didn't say anything real mean. Just that White only had 1 catch vs himD

Yeah, but it was a good one.

BAgyE6qCYAAaVUw

Yeah, but Chancellor is just as guilty as Sherman for that catch. Sherman was supposed to have help over the top and Chancellor was no where to be found.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
jlwaters1":3udalh14 said:
Sgt. Largent":3udalh14 said:
CPHawk":3udalh14 said:
He didn't say anything real mean. Just that White only had 1 catch vs himD

Yeah, but it was a good one.

BAgyE6qCYAAaVUw

Yeah, but Chancellor is just as guilty as Sherman for that catch. Sherman was supposed to have help over the top and Chancellor was no where to be found.

...and the scheme is guilty too - Chancellor helping over the top against a receiver like White is a bad match-up. Good play design by the Falcons as well.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Not sure I agree with talking smack after you tripped and fell and the WR scored a TD...

formido

Reaction score
I definitely agree with him keeping on talking smack. If they're gonna keep on forcing it to Roddy, he's bound to make a play at some point. Sherman did an amazing job in that game and he has every right to be proud. In the first half he seemed like the only one that came to play. If a player stopped talking smack as soon as someone made a play on them, he'd have to shut up real quick. That's not a useful standard[1]. A better standard is to stop talking when you're not the best of the best or when someone own you. Roddy doesn't own Sherman, and you and I both know it. So does Roddy.

Can't wait until their next match-up. Wanna bet on whether Seattle loses next time?

[1] Now if it's more like, as I suspect, the people who post U Mad Bro image macros taunting their own team just don't like smack talking in general, that's fine. But be honest about that. We all have different ideas about what constitutes class, e.g., I don't find some folks' user pics classy.

Latest posts