Seahawks font

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I looked in the multimedia forum, and there was nothing helpful. Does anyone know what font this is?

Seahawksfont zps2bb2b99f

I would like to get some custom engraving done using this font, but I need other letters besides the ones used here. Thanks in advance for any help.

Lithium

Reaction score
I dont know the exact font, but Copperplate Gothic STD is very similar

BlueTalons

Reaction score
BlueTalon,
This was discussed a short while ago on here but I can't seem to find it! I did download it however... :D
Enjoy!
-BlueTalons

Attachments

• Seahawks Font.zip
    10.9 KB · Views: 3,546

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Funny side note...if you use only the lower case letters, you have the font used by the Houston Texans (only the "E" is slightly different.)

BlueTalons

Reaction score
You know what? After doing some more comparing...it does look a little different. :( Even though the embedded name of the font is "Seahawks."

BlueTalons

Reaction score

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The official font is not available to the public. It was specifically designed for the Seahawks.

The same company also designed the logos for the Texans, Cardinals, and Falcons. They all look very similar to the Seahawks type.

There was a fan-made version of the Seahawks font floating around, and linked to in this thread, but it is not the official one and it is not exact. It is pretty close, though.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
BlueTalons":1vsfob5e said:
You know what? After doing some more comparing...it does look a little different. :( Even though the embedded name of the font is "Seahawks."
Ok...after looking AGAIN...if you use only the capital letters, then they ARE the same!