Can someone link me a stitched Sherman Jersey?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I want to get a Road Sherman jersey that is stitched from a AUTHENTIC online seller. I live in Texas so i wont be able to find one at the mall. I have tried searching for one but the NFL official shop only has a screen printed jersey and the Seahawks official shop doesn't have a Sherm jersey at all.

I was already tricked into buying a Wilson jersey by a authentic looking NFL website which just turned out to be paying full price for a fake Chinese jersey. I dont care for the fake stuff but it annoyed me because i paid full price for it and the website claimed that it was authentic. To top it all off the stitching was God awful. It's not even symmetrical and lose threads everywhere.

I spent 30 seconds looking at other websites that claim to have Sherman Jerseys but I can automatically see the horrible english grammar that it's just another Chinese retailer trying to promote its fake jerseys and sell them off as authentic.

Thanks in advance.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• Does nfl.com NOT have an option to customize an authentic jersey?

Sorry if this is stating the obvious, but I would think you could just customize a jersey with Sherm's name and number.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• bestfightstory wrote:Does nfl.com NOT have an option to customize an authentic jersey?

Sorry if this is stating the obvious, but I would think you could just customize a jersey with Sherm's name and number.

Something about that $300 price tag turns me off.
    I might just get the screen printed one, i got a screen printed Alexander jersey back in the day but the numbers peel right away, do these new ones have the same problem?
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• Let me try and understand. You want an authentic stitched jersey, but you want to pay Chinese knockoff prices?

I think the rule that applies here is: "You get what you pay for"

In other words, if you want the quality of a hand stitched jersey or a silk screen that isn't ruined after a few years of use,
    think about delaying your purchase and save up the dough.
    Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

• Riley12 wrote:Let me try and understand. You want an authentic stitched jersey, but you want to pay Chinese knockoff prices?

I think the rule that applies here is: "You get what you pay for"

In other words, if you want the quality of a hand stitched jersey or a silk screen that isn't ruined after a few years of use,
    think about delaying your purchase and save up the dough.

no, i said i paid Authentic price but got a chinese knock off. thats what got me mad and now hate chinese NFL merchants.
    If you are referring to the 300 dollar thing, i am looking for the Nike NFL Limited Jersey which are stitched but cost around $140. I dont see much a a hundred dollar difference between the Limited and Elite editions.
    Last edited by Axx on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• So you are asking for help after only spending 30 seconds looking for it yourself?

Needy you are.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• Come on guys. His question is legitimate.

Limited Sherman jerseys aren't available yet. I don't think we will see any until August potentially.

You can go with the customized elite at $300, but I find the material to be uncomfortable and too big (I'm a S, 40 is too big).

Screen printed jerseys from Nike seem to be high quality. I don't see them peeling for years to come.

That said, the fly wire and stitching is easily worth the extra $35 and I would definitely wait.
    vant
    NET Practice Squad

• The Nike Game (screen printed) jerseys are of very high quality. They blow the old Reebok screen prints out of the water. If you're hoping to only spend around $100 this is your best option. I haven't seen many of the Limited's floating around, but maybe I just haven't been looking. I've machine washed my Game 31 probably about 4 times since I've had it and it has shown absolutely zero wear and tear. Still looks brand new. If you don't want to spend $250-$300 for an Elite then I think you'll be very happy with a Game.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• There is no such thing as a stitched number and name jersey for less than the $300 range.

Here is a link to the NFL Pro shop page showing the customizable AUTHENTIC, same as the pros wear, jerseys.

http://www.nflshop.com/family/index.jsp ... 37518&pg=1

The only problem is size availability.

Currently the white, road jersey only has one size available and the blue home jersey has all but one size available.

Check back often to see what sizes are available as the website is updated often and the Grey jersey has been shown before but has nothing available currently so it is not listed.

One last thing, if you ever get to see, touch, wear a true pro jersey, you will realize the quality difference and gladly pay the price for something that will last for many washings and many seasons.

Hope this helps.

GO HAWKS!!!
    For those that choose to attend the temple "QWEST" bring your best and be LOUD.

The opposition has no hope!!
    12HawkFan
    NET Starter

• Axx wrote:
    vant wrote:Come on guys. His question is legitimate.

Limited Sherman jerseys aren't available yet. I don't think we will see any until August potentially.

You can go with the customized elite at $300, but I find the material to be uncomfortable and too big (I'm a S, 40 is too big).

Screen printed jerseys from Nike seem to be high quality. I don't see them peeling for years to come.

That said, the fly wire and stitching is easily worth the extra $35 and I would definitely wait.

thanks for understanding, once you get scammed by the chinese your prospective changes alot.

I think i found it though, does this website look legit??? it accepts PayPal.
    The non-symmetrical number placement raises questions by me.

http://www.foxfootballgear.com/mens-nike-seattle-seahawks-25-richard-sherman-elite-white-nfl-jersey-p-20325.html?ref=lexity&_vs=google&_vm=productsearch&adtype=pla&gclid=CKTlstP4qbUCFcKaPAodeyUAgA

I mean i just read the TOS for shipping and there is a EASY word misspelled on the first line and the grammar sucks.
    http://www.foxfootballgear.com/index.php?main_page=returns

That website obviously sells fake jerseys, any website having all of those player available for the elite jersey and selling them for $110 below retail price is fake. I would pay the 300 to get the elite jersey because your not gonna find it any cheaper any where else.
    seahawks875
    NET Rookie

• I guess I misunderstood when you said the "$300 price tag" turns you off. If I was going to pay full price for a jersey, I'd just go through the NFL Shop, like bfs mentioned in the first place and not even head to a place where a knockoff is even a possibility.

I'll go to the second and third rules of consumerism then: "Buyer beware" and "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

EDIT: I'm sorry again, but I am literally stifling a laugh looking at those jerseys on that foxshop. How could you
    think that a site not even capable of a decent photoshop job of a product would send you a $300 jersey for $139?
    Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

• Riley12 wrote:I guess I misunderstood when you said the "$300 price tag" turns you off. If I was going to pay full price for a jersey, I'd just go through the NFL Shop, like bfs mentioned in the first place and not even head to a place where a knockoff is even a possibility.

I'll go to the second and third rules of consumerism then: "Buyer beware" and "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

EDIT: I'm sorry again, but I am literally stifling a laugh looking at those jerseys on that foxshop. How could you
    think that a site not even capable of a decent photoshop job of a product would send you a $300 jersey for $139?

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13087965&cp=2237518&s=D-StorePrice-NFL&pageType=family&parentPage=family

The LIMITED jersey for Sherman is the one im looking for. It is embroidered and is still at a affordable price.

The Game cost $100, The Limited cost $135 and the Elite cost $250.
    I know the differences I'm just looking for a specific type.
    Limited/Sherman/Road.

the Custom Sherman jersey only comes in the Elite and $300 is a bit out of my budget. If they made a Custom Limited Jersey for Sherm I would probably just get that.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• The thing is though, Nike does not currently make a limited Sherman, so wherever you go to get one it WILL be a fake. I have been waiting over two months for NFL.com to get blue elite size 48 back in so I can make a customizable Wilson I figure if he is here 6 years (more I hope) that is just 50.00 a year for as close to the real thing I can get.
    It's about damn time TEZ is in the HOF
    tacomahawk
    NET Starter

• nike has completely blown it so far with jersey availability. im not sure if its a matter of them not anticipating the level of demand or of their suppliers blowing it. in any case this is a seriously poor product roll out. hopefully by the start of next season we have a winder range of "limited" options as i think this is the tier most people are interested in and is also the best value. happy i was able to snag my "limited" lynch before it sold out, hope you all get the opportunity soon, they really are things of beauty.
    chimpanjesus
    NET Rookie

• Axx wrote:
    Riley12 wrote:
    snip...

The LIMITED jersey for Sherman is the one im looking for. It is embroidered and is still at a affordable price.

Limited/Sherman/Road.

the Custom Sherman jersey only comes in the Elite and $300 is a bit out of my budget. If they made a Custom Limited Jersey for Sherm I would probably just get that.

So wrong grasshopper, read the following description of the jersey at this link:

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.js ... age=family

It clearly states that the name and number on this jersey are "SCREEN-PRINTED", not sown on letters and numbers.

The only REAL jerseys that come in numbered sizes, 48-52-60, etc. are what they now call "Elite" jerseys or what I call authentic or real players jerseys.

Good luck.

GO HAWKS!!!

12HawkFan
    NET Starter

• OP Im curious. Whats the site you bought the Chinese knockoff from? How did you not know from the site it was a knockoff?
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

• 12HawkFan wrote:
    Axx wrote:

So wrong grasshopper, read the following description of the jersey at this link:

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.js ... age=family

It clearly states that the name and number on this jersey are "SCREEN-PRINTED", not sown on letters and numbers.

The only REAL jerseys that come in numbered sizes, 48-52-60, etc. are what they now call "Elite" jerseys or what I call authentic or real players jerseys.

Good luck.

GO HAWKS!!!

That is the "GAME" version of the jersey not the "Limited" like the one that i'm looking for.
    This should help differentiate the two for you. the "Limited" is stitched and only 135$ just like in this video and the 100$ is screen printed known as the "Game" version.

Did the Grasshopper just beat out the master?

therealjohncarlson wrote:OP Im curious. Whats the site you bought the Chinese knockoff from? How did you not know from the site it was a knockoff?

i believe it was this one. If you have never bough jerseys online before it is easy to mix the two up especially when one calls its self a "Official" seahawks shop.
    http://www.officialseattleseahawksshop.us/
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• If the video is really using a non knockoff Limited jersey, the numbers and letters look nothing like what the girls at the Pro-Shop showed me when I was there just a couple weeks ago.

Every person at the CLINK pro shop that I talked to has been very frustrated by the release of the new Nike jersey lines and the constant unavailability of the ELITE or authentic jerseys along with poor service by NIKE.

If the video is accurate, I stand corrected, but from what I saw in person at the Hawks Pro-Shop I still have some questions about the jersey in that video being a true NFL LIMITED jersey.

GO HAWKS!!!

12HawkFan
    NET Starter

• If you want a REAL Sherman Jersey stitched. The only way to get one is customized elite ($300) on the nflshop.com

I've been checking nflshop.com, the proshop, teamshop, nike.com, and fanatics.com on pretty much a daily basis since July on what new jerseys come out. And well yeah that's pretty.

Everything else is fake...other than of course the game-worns on Seahawk Auction site which usually finishes around $1200-$1400.

Anyway, I have a feeling this summer more limited REAL jerseys will be available, most likely starting with Wilson. So yeah just be patient, or spring for the $300 version. Just think of it as investing more money into your team/player (and Nike lol). Don't feel bad, I bought a $250 Lynch Elite Jersey, he signed it (which is awesome), but it also meant I shouldn't wear it anymore, so i bought another one for $200 during the 20% off sale...I'm poor now.

Anyway, bottom line. Any stitched Sherman Jersey that is out there right now that is NOT an Elite Customized, or Game-worn..is FAKE. Almost the same can be said about the Wilson jerseys as well (the ones in the proshop are actually proshop customized, and not straight from the factory by Nike), which is why they run $320.
    gspin2k1
    NET Rookie

• 12HawkFan wrote:If the video is really using a non knockoff Limited jersey, the numbers and letters look nothing like what the girls at the Pro-Shop showed me when I was there just a couple weeks ago.

Every person at the CLINK pro shop that I talked to has been very frustrated by the release of the new Nike jersey lines and the constant unavailability of the ELITE or authentic jerseys along with poor service by NIKE.

If the video is accurate, I stand corrected, but from what I saw in person at the Hawks Pro-Shop I still have some questions about the jersey in that video being a true NFL LIMITED jersey.

GO HAWKS!!!

True NFL limited = Gameday with Stitched Numbers and Nike logos. And the neck has fly-wire on it.

Elite = The stretchy material, thicker, ventilation in some areas (although gameday and limited are like that). The neck has flywire also but unlike limited it's somewhat rubberized and stitched. Also the HUGE difference is current Elite jerseys the shoulder stripes (still screened) kind of meet at the fly wire, where as on limited/gameday the shoulder stripe meets at the NFL logo. Also worth noting the FIRST batch of Elite jerseys that were at the proshop (I had one, but later returned it cus of defective cracking screen print on the shoulder stripes) had the shoulder stripes that did meet at the NFL logo kind of like the limited/gameday. But the current one (which I received as a replacement) now has the shoulder stripes more closely matching what the players wear on the field. Also worth noting, the newer/current elite jerseys have cheaper screen prints on them for the green and grey shoulder stripes (because Apparently even if you spend $200+ on a jersey, Nike will still try to cut back on quality to make more money).
    gspin2k1
    NET Rookie

• Why is this thread so long?
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• CALIHAWK1 wrote:Why is this thread so long?

Because of posts like yours.

And mine.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• bestfightstory wrote:
    CALIHAWK1 wrote:Why is this thread so long?

Because of posts like yours.

And mine.

Oh. That makes sense.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• 12HawkFan wrote:If the video is really using a non knockoff Limited jersey, the numbers and letters look nothing like what the girls at the Pro-Shop showed me when I was there just a couple weeks ago.

GO HAWKS!!!

I suspect that the video is also fake jerseys, i believe its a chinese man and they just got a white guy to voice over for it.
    But it appears that "Limited" Jerseys will not arrive until this summer according to another poster so I guess I will just wait for that. Earl Thomas and Lynch are the only two that have Limited jerseys at the moment.

I'm not sure why Nike is producing them at such a slow rate, are they trying to keep supply low and demand high this way? It is backfiring horribly with many impatient people (like my self) who will accidentally/purposely buy Chinese fakes instead.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• Axx wrote:
    Riley12 wrote:I guess I misunderstood when you said the "$300 price tag" turns you off. If I was going to pay full price for a jersey, I'd just go through the NFL Shop, like bfs mentioned in the first place and not even head to a place where a knockoff is even a possibility.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13087965&cp=2237518&s=D-StorePrice-NFL&pageType=family&parentPage=family

Limited/Sherman/Road.

They haven't made the limited jersey in Sherman yet. Ditto Wilson. Only Thomas, Lynch, Rice, Flynn and 12.

Come Marchish.. they will more than likely have Elite versions of Wilson in all colors. I imagine Sherman will be a candidate for a Limited one at the least.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• I figure the "On-Field" stuff I invested in is already sick money for attire. Outfitting the wife and kids with that stuff is a fortune. I could POSSIBLY see hooking up a stitched version for maybe Wilson, only because the dude is going to be welded to this franchise for eternity, but dang.. I have two kids to put through College.

Hmm.. not a bad wish list idea for Bday or xmas from the wife though :) yes indeed... WHEELS IN MOTION.

As it stands, I am the only guy on the street with a Sherman road jersey. That will do for now. It is just begging to have tomato sauce, ketchup, buffalo wing sauce or salsa spilled on it. Dang road jerseys.. Fricking Pure white.
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Gotta echo Zeb on this...

I understand the allure of the stitched jerseys, as I have stitched versions of the Reebok jerseys for Hass, Lynch, and Big Walt. Love the quality.

That said, the Nike game jerseys are no joke. Much, much better quality than the Reebok entry-level jerseys. I've got a home Wilson and a road Sherman, and both look sharp as hell. And as long as you care for them (e.g., don't throw them in the dryer), they should last a seriously long time.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

• volsunghawk wrote:Gotta echo Zeb on this...

I understand the allure of the stitched jerseys, as I have stitched versions of the Reebok jerseys for Hass, Lynch, and Big Walt. Love the quality.

That said, the Nike game jerseys are no joke. Much, much better quality than the Reebok entry-level jerseys. I've got a home Wilson and a road Sherman, and both look sharp as hell. And as long as you care for them (e.g., don't throw them in the dryer), they should last a seriously long time.

Agreed.. I have one stitched Reebok, it is Big Walt's, the other 4 I just tried to refrain from washing. Even then, they wore off some. The Nike ones are the deal. I still would recommend not washing unless needed, but you can tell they are built well. I want to say the material, being solid throughout the jersey makes the adhesive more solid.

The Reebok ones were 75.00 to me, where the Nike's run 100. I won't go as far to say they are worth it, but there is no doubt they are a tougher material.
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/ ... 889/p/3897

The Nike NFL Limited Jersey allows you to represent in premium game day style. The key elements include:
    Tailored fit designed for movement
    Flywire strength resists stretch around the neck
    Strategic ventilation over major heat zones
    Highly flexible embroidered premium twill numbers
    No-tag neck label for clean comfort
    Hand crafted inside and out for lasting, premium comfort
    Price $135.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:35 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]