And It Begins...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted already...Let the prognostications begin!

Attachments

• ohyeah.jpg
    ohyeah.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 3,571

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
3 years ago I wouldn't have thought in my wildest dreams the media would put not one BUT TWO nfc west teams at the top of their super bowl favorite list. WOW. How times change

Decimation

Reaction score
Wow. Well, at least we don't have to complain about not getting respect from the media anymore. :D

HawkFanNC

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2otbixyk said:
3 years ago I wouldn't have thought in my wildest dreams the media would put not one BUT TWO nfc west teams at the top of their super bowl favorite list. WOW. How times change

No kidding. So much for being the "worst" division in football.

How ridiculous is it that the Jets were one of the options to pick from in formulating the list. I didn't see the clip, so I am hoping the show hosts mocked their inclusion in the discussion.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Jets being an option must be a joke.

Anyways, for everybody who says we get no respect, we've gotten a ton of respect basically since we went on that 3 game stretch where we outscored our opponent by 100+ points. It hasnt stopped since.

No bias aside, I dont see how anybody couldn't see us or SF as the favorites going into next year.

CANHawk

Reaction score
What show is that? The douchy guy looks like Mike Greenberg so... Mike & Mike? Co-host doesn't look fat enough to be Mike Golic though...

hawker84

Reaction score
that's mike and mike.. Golic lost a bunch of weight on Weight Watchers... i saw that live, the jets was a joke, that's Greenies favorite team...

mech.romance

Reaction score
I remember when NFC West was the 'laughing stock'.

No longer...

Steve2222

Reaction score
Jets being an option must be a joke.

Anyways, for everybody who says we get no respect, we've gotten a ton of respect basically since we went on that 3 game stretch where we outscored our opponent by 100+ points. It hasnt stopped since.

No bias aside, I dont see how anybody couldn't see us or SF as the favorites going into next year.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1lj92760 said:
Let's not disappoint them.

As Seahawks fans, especially Seahawks fans that have been around from the beginning, it's soooo hard not to let the deeply imbedded meaning of this statement continue to hide in the shadows of our Seahawks conciousness... it's there in mine too. I truly believe this last season was a huge step in finally exorcising those demons. Next season they're gone for good.

grizbob

Reaction score
I hate respect, as it usually doesn't translate into wins, pretty much the opposite. But..... that was then and this now :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :0190l:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
grizbob":3tpkh8xx said:
I hate respect, as it usually doesn't translate into wins, pretty much the opposite.

Yeah, look at how all that respect for the Patriots has resulted in them not making the playoffs in like 5 years.

Oh, wait...

;)

CANHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1m5uzbf0 said:
grizbob":1m5uzbf0 said:
I hate respect, as it usually doesn't translate into wins, pretty much the opposite.

Yeah, look at how all that respect for the Patriots has resulted in them not making the playoffs in like 5 years.

Oh, wait...

;)

The Pats are actually a pretty good comparable for our franchise. Winning with defense and hot young QB comes in and pushes them over the top. Hopefully Russell will assent to Tom Brady like greatness, but I also hope our defense doesn't turn into cold poop the way the Pats' did.

It's a helluva good time to be a Seahawks fan.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HawkFanNC":24g841j6 said:
therealjohncarlson":24g841j6 said:
How ridiculous is it that the Jets were one of the options to pick from in formulating the list. I didn't see the clip, so I am hoping the show hosts mocked their inclusion in the discussion.

Greenburg is a huge Jets honk, it was likely a joke

Hawknballs

Reaction score
if you listen to mike and mike, their producer/whoever those guys are that set up all the screens and stuff are always messing with him putting jets stuff up there where it doesn't belong.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":16w87zwy said:
HawkFanNC":16w87zwy said:
therealjohncarlson":16w87zwy said:

Greenburg is a huge Jets honk, it was likely a joke

I saw the show, it was definitely a joke - and not Tebow related for once.

mech.romance

Reaction score
It's really a lose lose situation. If the media never mentions you, it's like... man the media doesn't respect us. Now that the media says that the Seahawks are favorite to win the championship, it's frowned upon for them showing attention. I don't like Mike and Mike by a long stretch, but it's 'kinda' nice to receive some attention.