Sherman can't be beat

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Hey said he was "Dion from Texas" LOL! That guy that kept screaming the same thing over and over needed to be kicked squarely in the nutz. How annoying.

HawkFanNC

Reaction score
Love how Sherm doesn't take himself too seriously. The guy is anything but a diva --watching this and the Bourbon Street video, it seems like he just is enjoying life, having fun.

Dren

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":f7dzov82 said:
Hey said he was "Dion from Texas" LOL! That guy that kept screaming the same thing over and over needed to be kicked squarely in the nutz. How annoying.

Even when that guy went off about how Richard Sherman was too fat and did drugs, Richard Sherman just smiled and laughed it all off. Great stuff.

Sturm

Reaction score
Had to mute the video so I didn't have to listen to the douche bag screaming into the mic.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Really, that guy called him Senor Chocolate!? hahah what the frick thats so wrong

kinesmajor

Reaction score
Mango Deck. I've been on that stage too. The office next door has the best food on the beach in cabo.

And señor chocolate? It's Mexico, no political correctness there.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Sturm":2bfwyfay said:
Had to mute the video so I didn't have to listen to the douche bag screaming into the mic.

lol yeah that just about blew my eardrums out with my headphones in. But funny video. Way to go Sherm!

acbass

Reaction score
"Think about that 60 million guaranteed second contract, Sherm!" Hopefully we will have that kinda cash.

muxpux

Reaction score
i dunno. that kid put up a hellofa fight. probably some young juicehead who does nothing but work out all day, but still. props.

and yeah, my neck is sore now.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
TLD0550":2sl2a6rh said:
Deion as in Prime Time ???

You mean Leon SandCastle?? from Dallas, Texas?
Nope. Sherm's the other Prime Time--Optimus Prime Time. Dude is hilarious tho.