If/when we get rid of Flynn, would you want Hasselbeck back?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • volsunghawk wrote:If Hass hadn't played for the Seahawks before and attained the status he did with this team, there is not a SINGLE ONE of you who would be suggesting we bring him in. Think about that. Think about what that means for the value he would represent to the team.

Well, there is the occasional weird one.

"Bring in Kerry Collins? Can't hurt."

"Bring in Mark Brunell? Can't hurt."

"Bring in Marc Bulger? Can't hurt."
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    volsunghawk wrote:If Hass hadn't played for the Seahawks before and attained the status he did with this team, there is not a SINGLE ONE of you who would be suggesting we bring him in. Think about that. Think about what that means for the value he would represent to the team.

Yeah, I forgot about those folks.

Hey, guys, I hear that Daunte Culpepper is available. He's younger than Hass, has a similar injury history, has a better career completion rate, has a better career passer rating and a higher TD percentage, and has thrown for more yards per game over his career than Hass has. Anybody want HIM?

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

• volsunghawk wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    volsunghawk wrote:If Hass hadn't played for the Seahawks before and attained the status he did with this team, there is not a SINGLE ONE of you who would be suggesting we bring him in. Think about that. Think about what that means for the value he would represent to the team.

Yeah, I forgot about those folks.

Hey, guys, I hear that Daunte Culpepper is available. He's younger than Hass, has a similar injury history, has a better career completion rate, has a better career passer rating and a higher TD percentage, and has thrown for more yards per game over his career than Hass has. Anybody want HIM?

Can't hurt to kick the tires!
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• I interviewed Daunte Culpepper the week of the Super Bowl and he sounded like he was in great shape. His voice could definitely run a 4.53.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

• AbsolutNET wrote:
    SacHawk2.0 wrote:
    AbsolutNET wrote:Hass never played for this coaching regime, so his connection to the organization right now is the same as any other aging veteran QB. I love the guy but the only reason we could bring him back is for sentimental reasons to the fans.

You must not remember the Beast Quake game where Hass threw for 4 TDs

You mean when we had a different offensive coordinator, QB coach, and offensive system? Yeah I remember that.

At least you used a large sample size over the past few years to form your argument.

Yeah but to be fair you said "this regime". The head coach is implied when you talk about coaching regimes.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Previous

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:05 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information