Lego Clink guy

ak3000

Reaction score
Worst thread in the history of all internetz, really sorry. Does anyone remember the user who built a model of Clink out of Legos? I wanted to contact him to get the information on it so I could build my own.

*Flame suit on*

muxpux

Reaction score
^^^^ holy huge photo batman...

this one?
535717318144302376_Gh0qQcvN_c.jpg

OP
OP
ak3000

ak3000

Reaction score
That be the one! There's a guy on here that has the info on what pieces are needed to build, he did it through a computer program... Bookmark fail. I have the oyo figurines already, just need a clink to go with them!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
A little Tanzania poster in the corner of the endzone would be a nice touch.

hawker84

Reaction score
muxpux":2nongvsd said:
^^^^ holy huge photo batman...

this one?
535717318144302376_Gh0qQcvN_c.jpg

ok this looks like it took 5 minutes to complete.. not quite the same as say the wooden ship in the bottle or a star trek model, or say a really big puzzle.. but hey to each his own., have at er..

The Radish

Reaction score
We started buying our son,(who will be 50 this year) legos from the time he was little. He now has probably something close to 100,000 including some directly from Sweden a friend of ours purchased for us while working there.

And 5 minutes? you obviously have never built detailed things with legos.

Want to see some incredible legos see the lego area at Downtown Disney at Disney World. Its about a block square of buildings, animals, people, that will knock your socks off!

:les:

hawker84

Reaction score
i believe you Radish, just saying this particular piece doesn't look the intricate to me.. looks like pieces specifically designed to create the stadium, see a lot of big pieaces that snap in place... could be wrong, just from this photo, doesn't look that impressive to me...

mikeak

Reaction score
The Radish":28i65ebk said:
We started buying our son,(who will be 50 this year) legos from the time he was little. He now has probably something close to 100,000 including some directly from Sweden a friend of ours purchased for us while working there.

While impressive number of pieces why would the ones from Sweden be impressive? Lego is from Denmark..... :)

And separately are those oyo RW figures real size? - sorry couldn't resist

OP
OP
ak3000

ak3000

Reaction score
You can't have Russell Wilson without one of these guys to stand on the far end of the Lego board

P-NFLSEA15-G1LE_1_LRG.png

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Haha! That's funny. I picked up a 2012 team set of Topps football cards and it had Russ, Flynn AND TJ! in it. Tough to pick a QB when nobody knows who's gonna start I guess!

The Radish

Reaction score
mikeak":3781vn7i said:
The Radish":3781vn7i said:

While impressive number of pieces why would the ones from Sweden be impressive? Lego is from Denmark..... :)

And separately are those oyo RW figures real size? - sorry couldn't resist

Sorry, you are very right. The ones from there were "different" than the ones from here at that time. Also they had kits available there that hadn't hit the market here.

CANHawk

Reaction score
ak3000":3ubn9vg3 said:
You can't have Russell Wilson without one of these guys to stand on the far end of the Lego board

P-NFLSEA15-G1LE_1_LRG.png

Traumahawk bought one of these to match his Flynn Jersey.

But seriously... why doesn't the Flynn figure come with a little clipboard and a ball cap?