Canadians owning season ticket Q edit: also Q on seat #s

lukerguy

Reaction score
Does anyone know which row in the lower level is the drip line for the roof? Give or take a row?

washmont

Reaction score
It is around row O, but wind plays a huge factor.
I have seats are in the row A of Club and I get wet about half of the time it is raining, If you never want to get wet you need to be in upper level or at least 1//3 up in club.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Sorry PP, there is no row O. They skipped it due to the possibility for confusion.

Conversely, PP is right. The drip line is right around row N or row P at least it is in section 109. I sit in row P and get wet pretty frequently, but the people behind me only get rained on rarely.

I suspect 109 is more rainy than 135 because the prevailing winds are from the west...

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
My seats are in row W, section 133. Even without wind, rain seems to swirl in the stadium. Although difficult to assertain, I would guess the drip line is at row P.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Yep...the wind and driven rain come in from the Southwest. So the wetness is determined by how much wind is driving the rain. A light mist isn't too annoying.....heavy droplets are miserable.

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
BocciHawk":12fv2ofe said:
Sorry PP, there is no row O. They skipped it due to the possibility for confusion.

Conversely, PP is right. The drip line is right around row N or row P at least it is in section 109. I sit in row P and get wet pretty frequently, but the people behind me only get rained on rarely.

I suspect 109 is more rainy than 135 because the prevailing winds are from the west...

Great info- Thanks. I don't mind getting wet, but if I am going to pay $3000 (a seat) for PSLs- I'd rather pick to stay dry.

Thanks!

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
I sat in row A of club for the 49er game and never got wet, while people just 3 or 4 rows ahead were soaked. But I don't think the wind was a factor in that game. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

I'm live in Northern California now after sharing Kingdome season tickets with someone in the nineties and I'm not that familier with the Clink. But with wind, probably Club row G, H maybe......

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
Another quick question regarding seating:

The sections on the Seahawks side go 137, 136, 135, 134, 133, 132 with 135 being near the 50 yrd line....

If you are in say, 137 would seat #1 be close to the 30 yard line or 20 yard line? Conversely seat 20 would be opposite. I'm just trying to figure out which way the low numbers are counted (inside or outside).

My hunch is that seat #19,20 would be at the 20 yard line and #1,2 would be at the 30rd, but I can't remember.

BoatsAndHose

Reaction score
lukerguy":1ovvdqxk said:

The sections on the Seahawks side go 137, 136, 135, 134, 133, 132 with 135 being near the 50 yrd line....

If you are in say, 137 would seat #1 be close to the 30 yard line or 20 yard line? Conversely seat 20 would be opposite. I'm just trying to figure out which way the low numbers are counted (inside or outside).

My hunch is that seat #19,20 would be at the 20 yard line and #1,2 would be at the 30rd, but I can't remember.

Good due diligence on your part. Not sure if this will help since I am on opposite side but my seats are in 107 in seats 19-20 and they are on the aisle closer to mid field for that section - meaning on the 30 instead of 20.

washmont

Reaction score
lukerguy":2hr74tor said:
BocciHawk":2hr74tor said:

Great info- Thanks. I don't mind getting wet, but if I am going to pay $3000 (a seat) for PSLs- I'd rather pick to stay dry.

Thanks!

Good luck getting a PSL for $3000 at seat, as they are all sold from the Seahawks and you have buy them on the after market.
http://seahawks.strmarketplace.com/Char ... enses.aspx

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
washmont":127wz6id said:
lukerguy":127wz6id said:
BocciHawk":127wz6id said:

Thanks!

Good luke getting a PSL for $3000 at seat, as they are all sold from the Seahawks and you have buy them on the after market.
http://seahawks.strmarketplace.com/Char ... enses.aspx

In speaking with the Seahawks ticket office, it seems that most of these are broker sales trying to set a high precedence for the season. The real litmus test is what have been sold in the last 2 months...and it's no where near those asking prices. They provide a spreadsheet on sales.

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
BoatsAndHose":15nbv20c said:
lukerguy":15nbv20c said:

Good due diligence on your part. Not sure if this will help since I am on opposite side but my seats are in 107 in seats 19-20 and they are on the aisle closer to mid field for that section - meaning on the 30 instead of 20.

Very interesting...the plot thickens. Anyone have seats in section 137 or 136?

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
Another quick question...There's nothing that prohibits Canadians from owning season tickets or CSLs, is there?

CANHawk

Reaction score
Nope. I know several Canadains who own season tickets (and hope to one day join their ranks). A buddy I often buy tickets from has club seats in sec 232 (row F I think) and I've never got wet there.

check this out. Use the 3d map. hella cool. http://seahawks.io-media.com/

BoatsAndHose

Reaction score
The people in front of us own CSLs and they live in Vancouver, BC and come down for the games.

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
BoatsAndHose":tutesdik said:
The people in front of us own CSLs and they live in Vancouver, BC and come down for the games.
Roger that. Thank you.

CANHawk

Reaction score
lukerguy":om4rmps0 said:
BoatsAndHose":om4rmps0 said:
Roger that. Thank you.

Hey, if you get season tix and have any tickets you can't use, feel free to hook a brother up. :)

vant

Reaction score
I'm super happy that the CSLs are rising in value.

Seat #20 on section 132 is closer to the middle of the field compared to seat #1.

I'm at 132/Row X, and I tend to get a sprinkle of rain every now and then with the wind. But mostly, I'm dry!

iigakusei

Reaction score
I live in Vancouver BC and have season tickets. I believe there are close to 6000 season ticket holders that live in Canada.

Latest posts