Macklemore, true 12th man

Steve2222

Reaction score
Good for him. Trolled the hell out of that guy.

HawkFanNC

Reaction score
Today's lesson: Don't ask a known fan of my team's rival to sign my jersey. Silly Niner fans. :49ersmall:

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm glad he is a fan, but he is wearing a niner jersey, negative style points. If he wanted to wear that jersey he could have taken it to a shop and had letters sewn on to make it cool. To me.....?....Not impressed.

Happybelly

Reaction score
Largent80":jark7q9f said:
I'm glad he is a fan, but he is wearing a niner jersey, negative style points. If he wanted to wear that jersey he could have taken it to a shop and had letters sewn on to make it cool. To me.....?....Not impressed.

He signed the guy's jersey, he's not the one wearing it.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Largent80":3sk9m14j said:
I think a dude wearing a Niners jersey asked for his autograph, and that's how he signed it.

Riley12

Reaction score
That right there made my day. Sad, but true.

I'm heading over to "Like" his fb page

Largent80

Reaction score
razgriz737":30iqlbvn said:
Largent80":30iqlbvn said:
I think a dude wearing a Niners jersey asked for his autograph, and that's how he signed it.

ok then. he is aight in spite of making "music" I don't care for.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Largent80":3df549mx said:
razgriz737":3df549mx said:
Largent80":3df549mx said:

ok then. he is aight in spite of making "music" I don't care for.
You say "aight" but don't like his music? Lol *just playin*

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Love his music and this makes him THAT much better in my eyes - AMAZING

muxpux

Reaction score
Has he done a Seahawks song yet? I know he has the mariners one. Love the guy. And that is awesome.

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm may be older but I know what my own ears like to hear, and his crap isn't it. OK, great he is a Hawk fan, so am I. He is some sort of celebrity? And I am supposed to go...oh yeah mackeral, you are awesome?

Nope.

Latest posts