RW NFL yearly awards interview

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Now I know it's a woman and all, but look at the size of Wilsons hands in comparrison,,Hell, his hands look almost fake compared to the rest of him. :16:

OP
OP
HawKnPeppa

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3o2hbed6 said:
Now I know it's a woman and all, but look at the size of Wilsons hands in comparrison,,Hell, his hands look almost fake compared to the rest of him. :16:

...and she's imagining what he can do with those hands. Also, doesn't hand size normally correlate to the size of something else :mrgreen: :3-1:

AceBoogie715

Reaction score
DangeRuss is the man!! GO HAWKS in each of his interviews. He got snubbed for AP ROY, but that'll fuel the fire next season. Also, don't these interviewers have any different questions to ask? Different interviewer, same questions.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
That's one way to rock seahawks blue like boss

hai

Reaction score
Nice suit, what a nice way to rep the Seahawks colors. Wilson is MAN, maintain eye contact with the lady for practically the whole time, most guys i bet we would shy away. Wilson's got GAME, my role model, even though i don't need much help myself though.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1mcf6h6g said:
scutterhawk":1mcf6h6g said:

...and she's imagining what he can do with those hands. Also, doesn't hand size normally correlate to the size of something else :mrgreen: :3-1:

Yes, the size of a person's gloves.

OP
OP
HawKnPeppa

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1osqomnx said:
HawKnPeppa":1osqomnx said:
scutterhawk":1osqomnx said:

Yes, the size of a person's gloves.
Winner! Of what I'm not sure, but pay the man, Radish!

Riley12

Reaction score
He put a dash of Barry White on that, "Go Hawks!"

Latest posts