Would you guys want the Seahawks to be on Hard Knocks?

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Your team is an up and comer that the media loved to talk about. With the potential that your team has, and the characters that like to talk LOL, I think HBO will probably contact you guys first and try to secure the deal.

Would you guys welcome the idea?

JonRud

Reaction score
No way in hell. This would never happen under Pete Carroll nor should it.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Yeah, as much fun as it would be for us fans to see it, the distraction wouldn't be worth it to the team. Doubt this would ever happen.

blue 22

Reaction score
HBO asked this year and pete declined. As a fan this would of been one entertaining year to watch but I could see why they would decline because of the distraction issues...oh well we still got the real rob report on youtube!

kearly

Reaction score
It's starting to get tough for Hard Knocks to find willing teams. Wouldn't be shocked if their 2012 edition is their last.

Sac

Reaction score
PC rejected it last off season, and I hope if the offer comes up he rejects it again. Don't want that kind of attention or distraction.

Decimation

Reaction score
Nah. I'll stick to Real Rob Report if I want to see seahawks players in the locker room.

drdiags

Reaction score
Sure, I would have loved to hear the coaches as they whittled down the choice to Wilson over Flynn this past off-season. Would have loved to know the deal with Winslow's release or T.O's reaction to getting the news he was cut.

But to my surprise, Carroll turned it down and that makes me doubt him letting them in this upcoming season.

I enjoy those behind scenes looks and season following a team type books. Maybe the Jaguars will do it? Would like to see young Bradley pulling his team together. Or maybe even Reid as he tries to get the KC Chiefs back on-track.

How about the Superbowl winning 9ers? (I know that gives wood to a couple of our folks ... just playing).

Rat

Reaction score
I would love it. It would be very entertaining and allow us a look into the Seahawks that few get to see.

I'm betting that Carroll would actually like to do it, but being associated with Hard Knocks now has a stigma attached to it. We know how much Pete loves attention.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The only teams they should cover are the drama queens of the NFL... Dallas, Chicago, the Jets, the Giants and the Patriots (maybe).

HBO should leave the rest of the league alone.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Team doesn't need that kind of distraction. The Real Rob Report already does more than enough to give us a great behind-the-scenes look at the personalities.

ShyCheetah

Reaction score
I would love the Hawks to be on Hard Knocks. Something only becomes a distraction if u let it. If I go to work and a bunch of camara guys follow me around its my perogative to ignore them. With that said, last year would have been the offseason I'd wanted to watch. RW vs Flynn. Watching our D grade draft picks take starting jobs. And then have the year we had. Perfect.

Shy.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
ShyCheetah":18wtazu0 said:
I would love the Hawks to be on Hard Knocks. Something only becomes a distraction if u let it. If I go to work and a bunch of camara guys follow me around its my perogative to ignore them. With that said, last year would have been the offseason I'd wanted to watch. RW vs Flynn. Watching our D grade draft picks take starting jobs. And then have the year we had. Perfect.

Shy.

That sounds stupendous!
But ultra unreasonable. If you worked in a camera store you would still be distracted by a freakin camera crew. Can't eeven scratch your nuts or sneeze without a boom mic up your ass.

Nah, no thanks. Team is too young. As a fan of course we would love it but I want a Lombardi. Period. They could dead The Real Rob's forever for my money if it meant SB trophies.

sutz

Reaction score
No. But then I've always thought that "reality TV" was a blight on American culture.

Some things should be left alone. Training camp is one of them. Go elsewhere, please.

Latest posts