Would you guys want the Seahawks to be on Hard Knocks?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • No Way
    benbu75
    NET Bench Warmer

• They said no before, will say the same again.

Hopefully.

Don't need the distraction.
    Uffda
    NET Veteran

• I would much rather the Noners be on Hard Knocks. A little Hardouche love for the cameras. I know I said earlier it would never happen because he wouldn't ever allow it, but it would be worth the meltdown action.

I wonder if Harbaugh bitches about holding and PI on his own defense in practice. Hard Knocks could show us that.
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Harbaugh hates the media as witnessed by his press conference responses, or lack there if, so I guarantee Hard Knocks will never feature the 49ers.

I know that the distraction isn't worth it, but I am not sure your team would be that distracted over it as I am pretty sure that your team rose above every possible distraction they faced this year (Packer game, "You mad bro", Browner & Sherman's PED accusation). I think you guys have one of the most focused teams out there.
    DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

• the Brady "you made, bro" wasn't a distraction, that stuff was hilarious, because he really was.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Previous

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:27 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information