seahawks commercial idea

rightbench

Reaction score
I think the seahawks should put out a commercial with a montage of hawks fans that end every conversation they have with "go hawks"

In a similar fashion to the espn commercial where everyone walks around Alabama saying "roll tide"

But then finish it off with clips from all RW's interviews with him saying it or something.

...id watch it

NYCoug

Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread, but I also had a few ideas for some Seahawks commercials and figured what better place than this thread?! Let me know what you guys think and I'll get my people on the phone with the Hawks peeps if all goes well... Rightbench, I like your idea. We should present the Seahawks with that idea and these 2 as well...

1) Whenever I'm out in public, and there's a douche that I can't stand or an annoying woman that's getting on my last nerve, I think of Kam Chancellor or Chris Clemons coming out of NOWHERE and just blindsiding this person and laying them out. So it would show a fan in a shopping center, and an old lady cuts the line in front of the fan. The fan, draped in Hawks gear, looks around for someone to say something about this old woman who just cut the line. An injustice is being committed! Then, out of nowhere, Kam Chancellor comes charging through and lays a Vernon Davis hit on the old woman! You'd then go on to show 2 or 3 more of these similar scenarios and end it with the fan smiling, saying "Go Hawks!"

2) The Seahawks are out at a club. Leon Washington is standing on one end of the club and looks across at a gorgeous girl standing on the other side of the club. She's surrounded by a bunch of douches who are all up on her and she seems uncomfortable. She glances across the room at Leon and smiles. Leon springs into action. He starts darting across the club towards the girl. Seemingly out of nowhere, the Seahawks special teams squad starts laying out the douches who are all up on this girl. Huge, bonecrushing hits ala those Terry Tate Office Linebacker commercials from back in the day. Halfway there, you start pumping in some audio clips of Steve Raible during a Leon kick return TD from the past. "He could go all the way, Leon's gone, touchdown!!!" Right as that's happening, Leon rolls up to the girl and grabs her hand to dance, meanwhile in the background, Breno and company are standing over the wake of bodies. The girl looks at Leon, smiles, and says "Go Hawks!" Leon nods and says "Go Hawks!"

Ahhhh.... it MUST be the offseason.

legend38

Reaction score
All three of these would be awesome to watch,over and over and over.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I would leave the word "douches" out of the official business letter.

NYCoug

Reaction score
JesterHawk":26865hjq said:
I would leave the word "douches" out of the official business letter.

Coming from the smackmeister, I'm a little disappointed in you Jester. :lol:

But yes, I'll be weary of the fact that Paul Allen might have a conniption if he saw that drafted in an official letter.

Should add that in the Clemons commercial, he'd do his classic "B Boy" pose after layin out the poor sap, of course. It's all in the details. Seriously though, I think we could be on to something here.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
The first two are unoriginal. They have been done and the Seahawks deserve better.

Go Hawks:Roll Tide

NYCoug's first one is way way way too reminescent of office linebacker.

Try again

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Take the team on a training safari to Tanzania.

Footage of Leon racing cheetahs.

Footage of Mebane and Red wrestling with hippos.

Footage of Moffit showering underneath an elephant.

End with a shot of Russell Wilson standing beside and staring up at a giraffe while scratching his head and looking perplexed.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
bestfightstory":fv1bx9p7 said:

End with a shot of Russell Wilson standing beside and staring up at a giraffe while scratching his head and looking perplexed.

Now this is a commercial idea. Well done bestfightstory!!!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
NYCoug":10i6jtct said:
Not to hijack the thread, but I also had a few ideas for some Seahawks commercials and figured what better place than this thread?! Let me know what you guys think and I'll get my people on the phone with the Hawks peeps if all goes well...
I'll let my people know they need to talk to your people.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":misq5nho said:
bestfightstory":misq5nho said:

Now this is a commercial idea. Well done bestfightstory!!!

Thanks, man. Wildebeest Mode would have to be incorporated in there somewhere as well......