Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Kam at LB?
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:30 am 
NET Starter

McGruff wrote:
skater18000 wrote:
jlwaters1 wrote:
dumb idea. I still don't get the love for Jeron Johnson. He's a decent player, but not anything spectacular. Chancellor is fine where he's at.

Winston Guy.

Guy sucked the few times we've seen him.

Kam is one of the top 4-5 safeties in the conference. You don't move him.

Guy sucked? Let's see you try to cover Tony Gonzalez in your first start!!! We had him cover man to man with Roddy White and Julio Jones also and he was really close... How many 3rd Safeties in this league can cover any of those any of those 3 guys? :34853_doh:

"Oh and by the way, Go Hawks!!!" Russel Wilson

Post subject: Re: Kam at LB?
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:24 am 
* Gangnameister *

^I don't recall really seeing Guy in coverage much against ATL. Seemed every time he was on the field they were sending him on a blitz. Guy spent a LOT of time in the backfield IIRC.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]