Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Post awesome Seahawks videos/photos
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:05 am 
NET Bench Warmer

Zebulon Dak wrote:
Just ran across this one on the Tube. Awesome.

Go Hawks!!

Woooh, thanks for posting my video! :D Great move, great move! xD

Please could some of you give me some more feedback, because I want to get better, so I can use tip, critic or compliment. ;)

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:30 am 
NET Rookie

Very cool video 96Kai. Liked the opening to montage of short clips to set the stage. Good choice of music - not really my cup of tea, but it wasn't distracting and seemed to work well the clips being shown. I really liked how you selectively worked in the actual audio clips from the broadcasters - nice touch. And I liked how you selectively used special effects, like showing the Lynch run forward and then in reverse. But you didn't go crazy with the effects, like some of these videos do. All in all, this was one of the best ones I have seen. Two thumbs up! :D

Thank you for pulling it together!

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:41 am 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *

96Kai wrote:
Zebulon Dak wrote:
Just ran across this one on the Tube. Awesome.

Go Hawks!!

Woooh, thanks for posting my video! :D Great move, great move! xD

Please could some of you give me some more feedback, because I want to get better, so I can use tip, critic or compliment. ;)

Well thanks for making it!! Plus all the stuff HawkFanNC said. :thirishdrinkers:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:45 pm 
NET Veteran

DUDE! Thats the best Hawks highlight video I've seen! Kudos my brotha!

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:40 pm 
* NET Recluse *
* NET Recluse *

I just have to say that around this time of year, with the first weekend without football for 6 months looming, I start to
question why I follow this team to an insane degree, why I buy stuff with their logo on it, why I stop by this site
EVERY time I open my browser, and why I spend the time and energy, in this short life, caring about a game like this.
I start thinking, like that thread a while back, is it 'just a game'?

The reason, year after year, is that all of the pictures and clips collected in this thread and the games they chronicle give me that spark, that enthusiasm, and that feeling that life is amazing and wonderful and worth savoring. It might be what others obtain from their religion, family, jobs or other aspects of life, but for me it comes from the Seahawks.

Odd? Sad? Not among the people that hang out here, for sure. It's just what 'floats my boat'. So thanks to everyone who contributed
a video or picture!

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:52 pm 
NET Veteran

:th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:19 pm 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *

Riley12 wrote:
I just have to say that around this time of year, with the first weekend without football for 6 months looming, I start to
question why I follow this team to an insane degree, why I buy stuff with their logo on it, why I stop by this site
EVERY time I open my browser, and why I spend the time and energy, in this short life, caring about a game like this.

The reason, year after year, is that all of the pictures and clips collected in this thread and the games they chronicle give me that spark, that enthusiasm, and that feeling that life is amazing and wonderful and worth savoring. It might be what others obtain from their religion, family, jobs or other aspects of life, but for me it comes from the Seahawks.

Odd? Sad? Not among the people that hang out here, for sure. It's just what 'floats my boat'. So thanks to everyone who contributed
a video or picture!

Amen brother!!

Post Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:43 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

HawkFanNC wrote:
Very cool video 96Kai. Liked the opening to montage of short clips to set the stage. Good choice of music - not really my cup of tea, but it wasn't distracting and seemed to work well the clips being shown. I really liked how you selectively worked in the actual audio clips from the broadcasters - nice touch. And I liked how you selectively used special effects, like showing the Lynch run forward and then in reverse. But you didn't go crazy with the effects, like some of these videos do. All in all, this was one of the best ones I have seen. Two thumbs up! :D

Thanks for the very detailed feedback! :) I'm happy that you like it. But why do you don't like the song? It's legendary! :lol:

Zebulon Dak wrote:
Well thanks for making it!! Plus all the stuff HawkFanNC said. :thirishdrinkers:

No problem. xD Thanks to you this video has over 350 views more than normal - so thanks a lot again!

dunceface wrote:
DUDE! Thats the best Hawks highlight video I've seen! Kudos my brotha!

Thanks man! :) Your feedback makes me really happy!

Riley12 wrote:

a video or picture!

True words! The next months will be a very hard time. Football means so me much for me. Hope you liked my video. ;)

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:22 am 
NET Veteran

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]