Drew Brees: "RW's talent level probably higher than mine."

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I've always been a fan of drew Brees, really cool of him to say what a lot of us already feel about Wilson.
    Killa Kam
    NET Veteran

• That takes quite a bit of humbleness to say such a thing. Respect.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

• Drew Bree's - overrated he is to short to play in the NFL :)
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• Aros wrote:Precisely, and that will always be the fuel to his fire that will guarantee continued personal and team success as long as Russell Wilson is our quarterback.

The Outfield wrote:Yeah, I hope they continue talking trash and underestimating him. Prove 'em all wrong, Dangeruss!

Haha, absolutely guys. Only thing I'm jealous about it Wilson's wheels. Man that kid can go-go. LOL, Brees has a set of hidden wheels but they are rarely ever seen. He'll get like 1 yd. QB sneaks where he'' pop-up, stretch the ball over and tuck it back in and go down, but he's rarely every runs out the pocket. Don't get me wrong, I do love it gets him less beat up, but it'd be nice to have a real second option.

One play I do remember him running for a decent sized TD was against the Giants in 2011 on MNF. He really showcased the wheels on that play. LOL. :lol:

v1rotv2 wrote:I disagree with all the talk about his height will not cease. The more he wins in the NFL and the more awards he captures less and less of these fools will want to stick their necks out. Sure there will be the occasional knee jerk after a loss or if RW has bad game but as time goes by those idiots will shut up.

Ahh, I don't know man. I'd have to respectfully disagree. Even after all of Brees' countless records, accolades,wins, and a Super Bowl, they still are talking trash about Drew's height. :roll:

truehawksfan wrote:Hmm...Brees is listed at 6'0", but it looks like they're the same height.

Yeah, Drew's actually around 5'11" or so. Got to make it look good on the bio. ;)

Zebulon Dak wrote:You know what they say about dudes with big hands...

They wear big gloves right?

HEYYYY-OHHHHHHH! :mrgreen:

pehawk wrote:I have a boner, right now, as I type this.
    IronSaint
    NET Rookie

• truehawksfan wrote:Hmm...Brees is listed at 6'0", but it looks like they're the same height.

That is because Drew is older and shrinking :D .
    Waterhawk1
    NET Rookie

• Zebulon Dak wrote:You know what they say about dudes with big hands...

LOL.....His wife is one very content lady...guess bigger is better!
    CDN_C_Hawk
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:25 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information