Video: Faulk Interviews Wilson at the Pro Bowl

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/0ap2000000131029/Wilson-s-unbelievable-Pro-Bowl-experience[/urltargetblank]

Just thought this would make a nice change of pace around here.

Lithium

Reaction score
breaking: Russell Wilson named the Starter and captain of the NFC team...lol JK

djb28

Reaction score
180 degree for Mr Faulk on the Seahawks this season. I do not think he liked the last class very much. To many players maybe from his era.. either way. He still looks like the Joker with that curled up mouth!

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I just gotta say I'm goddamn proud to have this man as a Seahawk. You can say his answers are trite or formulated but the guy just backs it up over and over again. The future of our team is in the best of hands for at least the next 5 years. Ya friggin hoo.

wannabe

Reaction score
Great video! Mr Wilson is a Baller. He was a baller when he played for the Dust Devils baseball team he played second base we new he had a canon then. Its going to be a great Pro Bowl hopefully Russell will get some playing time. Glad to see the other Hawksters there Representing. Go Hawks..

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Based on this interview with Russell Wilson, he made it sound like there was a general meeting of the players in which Patton Manning layed out the new rules for this Pro Bowl......"There will be no more 'playing around', this is going to be a serious football game!" Right up Russel's alley! I hope that he gets to play a full quarter.....the last one!!!

chris98251

Reaction score
My issue is if it's serious then you blitz, no blitz then it's not serious.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
chris98251":3t1v49qg said:

Perhaps, the new rules will allow "one blitz per series"? We'll just have to wait and see Sunday.

Lithium

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":17bcirh3 said:
chris98251":17bcirh3 said:

Perhaps, the new rules will allow "one blitz per series"? We'll just have to wait and see Sunday.

lol, thats our backyard football rules, maybe they have to count to 5 mississippi?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
VaporHawk":3p683fj5 said:
"Go Hawks" is only during the season I think.

DangeRuss actually posted a video just yesterday - a 15-second blurb where he made a comment about loving the Pro Bowl festivities, and finished it with Go Hawks.