Don't become someone. Be part of something.

Reaction score
Think that sums us up? Think that's something we could all tweet Sherm? I love him, I just want this team to fulfill what we all want.

bellingerga

Reaction score
I think the majority of us don't care if he talks smack, as long as he keeps performing at the level he has.

You and some boyscout friends of yours sending him messages on twitter is going to accomplish absolutely nothing. Get real...

Cartire

Reaction score
Not liking it at all. Sherms mouth is much needed for PR reasons. Part of the reason Seattle was finally becoming relevant was not just cause we were winning (you never heard from cincy and they were winning) was because he brought the spark that needed to get the press hungry. And because his play backs it up, it works wonders. Now if his play drops, you wont hear him that much. He and the Seahawks no what they are doing.

They get coached and consulted on what to post. This is a show, enjoy it.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
What exactly is it that "we all want" and how does anything that Sherm has done or said go against that?

I personally hope he doesn't change one bit. You can go back to your tapes of the Holmgren era, homey.

Fox0r

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":13lmcwhn said:
"Dont become someone" Are you implying our players are robots?

Who is implying anything? We have indisputable video evidence.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I think he is saying not to be an individual and instead to be part of the team.

Sherman is a team player so I dont know what he is talking about.

Retardation maybe?

drdiags

Reaction score
Sherman is part of something but even though the Seahawks drafted him, he has to be thinking that they could have at least drafted him before Durham or Moffitt.

He would gladly be a Ram or any other rival if they would have shown him the love. He is our mercenary, but a mercenary no less.

He is a little more complex than that but feeling slighted drives the man.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Sherman talked so much trash to Tom Brady that Tom threw an ill advised pick. If his schtick didn't pay dividends on the field, I would hate it, but he Frank Brickowskied Tom Freakin Brady! He does this stuff for a reason, I don't know what part of that people have trouble understanding.

sutz

Reaction score
Meh.....you want some Kumbayah aphorisms, try this one on for size:

Unity....Diversity....Individuality....

Until Sherm's mouth writes a check his body can't cover, I give him a pass. He's being an individual, on a united team full of diverse personalities. One thing I am convinced of for sure. Sherm has his teammates' backs on the field and off. He has demonstrated that time after time, and I love him for that. I bet his teammates do, too.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sherm is in control, a great example is the face push by Williams, he was laughing and not backing down which just pushed another button on Williams. He didn't go at him or lose his cool. How often does that turn into a full scale brawl if it's someone that has a temper and not in control of himself.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
chris98251":23xgp5r9 said:
Sherm is in control, a great example is the face push by Williams, he was laughing and not backing down which just pushed another button on Williams. He didn't go at him or lose his cool. How often does that turn into a full scale brawl if it's someone that has a temper and not in control of himself.
I think that's the difference between punks like Deangelo Hall and Cortland Finnegan and Sherman. He talks smack but he's not dirty. He's calculated and doesn't lose his cool. How many times has he got into heads of QB's forcing them to throw at him (Brady, Sanchez) or got into a WR's head so bad, they couldn't even play the game (Steve Smith, Garcon)?

lukerguy

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2wug5fv5 said:
I think he is saying not to be an individual and instead to be part of the team.

Sherman is a team player so I dont know what he is talking about.

Retardation maybe?

Man there's something in the air tonight, you guys are ornery.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
He's being an individual? That's not what he said to Brady. It was something like, "You're just one man. We're a team."