Waiting List : Season tickets

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
So my Dad and I have been buying 2/4 of his friends season tickets for the last 5 years. We decided we want to try and get nicer tickets than the guy has been selling us. So last week we got on the waiting list for tickets. I know you start high and work your way down to the better seats. I know that takes time. But what do you think our chances are of getting our own season tickets for next year? Being on the waiting list and all. I'm so excited for next year.... This is going to be a LONG off season 12.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
I don't know how many people were on the waiting list ahead of you so it's tough to say.

It kind of depends on how many people drop out or fail to renew them.

How long ago did you put down your deposit?

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
One of my good buddies is a ticket rep for the Hawks. He says that following bad years the renewal rate is about 70 percent in Seattle. But after good years (like we had last season obviously) it's closer to 90 percent. There are 50,000+ seats available, so even if the renewal rate is 90%+ as long as the waiting list is less than 5,000 seats you'll be in good shape.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
i waited 2 years for tickets.i got on the list in 07, got seats in 09. the waiting list got smaller and smaller and as far as i know we didnt even have one the past 2 years. i assume after this season and all the hope we have moving forward the waiting list will be back in play.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
well my rep told me last year there was a 98% retention rate.
that is less than 1000 tickets that become available, right now my guess would be 5 years to get 2 tickets together. Muchless if you go for single tickets.

OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
DANG 5 years would be brutal... Either way we have season tickets again, next year. I'm stoked!!! GO HAWKS

zelter

Reaction score
I joined the list at the end of October
The rep thought I would have a really good chance at seasons tickets but expect to be in the top corners
They first give existing holders a chance to upgrade and move closer and the top corners are left open
He said you could have easily bought seasons tickets for 2012 right up to the beginning of last season
That is why they had to offer the 4/5 game packs
The team is a lot better but one thing going in our favour is that the home schedule next year does not have as many great teams coming through Jacksonville-Tennessee-Tampa is just not the same as Green Bay-New England-Dallas
We shall find out in early May - Can hardly wait

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Damn doesn't sound like I have much of a chance. Put my deposit down in December

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Interesting, a waiting list again. It is correct that for some time there was essentially no waiting list, they cleared it out at least a couple of seasons ago.

Riley12

Reaction score
zelter":1hyrdqwz said:
The team is a lot better but one thing going in our favour is that the home schedule next year does not have as many great teams coming through

Uh oh! Another Canadian in our midst. How many people do you got up there anyway? A dozen? A decaliter?

Welcome!