What's up 12's......I come in peace!

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Hey guys! Let me start off by saying that I am fully aware of the issues that this board has with Niner fans coming on here and trolling. I want you all to know that I just want to talk about football with you guys, and not start any problems.

I know that most of you don't want the Niners to win the SB this year, and I understand that since there is an obvious huge rivalry developing between our teams. So all I can say is thanks for having me here, and I look forward to talking with you guys about football. :)

Pstark3

Reaction score
If only all niner fans could control themselves like this, i wouldnt be rooting so hard against them

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
TundraApe":2q6xdir8 said:
Just give us Justin Smith and everything will be OK.

LOL

You know I can't stand his attitude on the field, but Sherman is a very talented CB that makes every QB seem crazy for throwing it his way.

I think the NFCW has established the new standard in defense!

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Pstark3":1hhyskyb said:
Trade us Kaepernick for Wilson.

I kid, i kid

I think we both agree that neither of us would make that trade. ;)

Throwdown

Reaction score
Nah, this guy is a rare one! I've only seen 2 other Niner fans come and act civil, welcome!

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
NinerLifer":3ozymo1q said:
TundraApe":3ozymo1q said:
Just give us Justin Smith and everything will be OK.

LOL

You know I can't stand his attitude on the field, but Sherman is a very talented CB that makes every QB seem crazy for throwing it his way.

He's one of those players, if he was on your team, you'd love him.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Just wait til someone says we prefer Wilson over Kaepernutz, or why our player deserves this or that over a Ninner player. It all goes down hill from there. No good can come from this. Welcome anyhow.

kjreid

Reaction score
I don't mind if the Whiners win next week. I think I would love to see the Hawks not the "defending Super Bowl' champs on their A$$ next year.

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2kqoi097 said:
NinerLifer":2kqoi097 said:
Pstark3":2kqoi097 said:
Trade us Kaepernick for Wilson.

I kid, i kid

I think we both agree that neither of us would make that trade. ;)

the niners would make that trade in a heartbeat. Kaep is good, but he's one-read-then-run, where Wilson has HoF written all over him at this point. That's not homerism, almost every media outlet would agree. Wison makes better reads, is smarter, has as much arm and can run well, and his work eithic is light years ahead of Kaep's.

If Schneider called the niners and offered Wilson for Kaep in a straight-up trade, you better believe the niners would be all over that.

Agree to disagree. :)

hawker84

Reaction score
screw all that, i'd rather see them loose, and then Knock them on their a** next season... kap's good, darn good, but i'll take wilson every day over kap, just for the leadership and preperational skills alone, not to mention he's a winner plain and simple.. but skill wise, i give Kap all the props in the world, needs to be a little smarter with on field stuff though.

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":zneid669 said:
Just wait til someone says we prefer Wilson over Kaepernutz, or why our player deserves this or that over a Ninner player. It all goes down hill from there. No good can come from this. Welcome anyhow.

You see that's where I'm different. I recognize that I am an intruder on enemy ground here, and know that there is no patience for that kind of behavior on this MB from the mods due to recent troll behavior. And as such, what I say and think in reply is edited before I type it on here LOL.

I respect you guys as passionate fans of your team, and appreciate the ability to talk with you guys in regards to our two teams.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Greeny on Mike n Mike is creaming over Kaepernutz all morning long, and Herm Edwards is letting it happen. I may barf.

I ask myself --- "Why would a Niner fan want to come here and talk football with us?"

Oh yeah, cause they are in the Super Bowl. And then I say words that need to be shacked.

I'm no diplomat...just get out! Our differences are too great.

Greenhell

Reaction score
NinerLifer":3mazyyo1 said:
Hey guys! Let me start off by saying that I am fully aware of the issues that this board has with Niner fans coming on here and trolling. I want you all to know that I just want to talk about football with you guys, and not start any problems.

I know that most of you don't want the Niners to win the SB this year, and I understand that since there is an obvious huge rivalry developing between our teams. So all I can say is thanks for having me here, and I look forward to talking with you guys about football. :)

Welcome (cautiously). Let me ask, did you create an account over on the Rams and Cards boards as well? It seems the Niner fans are coming over here more than other fans from our division. Don't know if they're looking for some pat on the back or looking for feedback cus they're playing in two Sundays. If its either, they're not getting it here for the most part. Even when we were in the AFC West did I root for the divison if it wasn't us playing in the playoffs/big game. Didn't do it then and surely won't do it now.

GO RAVENS!

Greenhell

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":1cuyijyn said:
Greeny on Mike n Mike is creaming over Kaepernutz all morning long, and Herm Edwards is letting it happen. I may barf.

I ask myself --- "Why would a Niner fan want to come here and talk football with us?"

Oh yeah, cause they are in the Super Bowl. And then I say words that need to be shacked.

I'm no diplomat...just get out! Our differences are too great.

Was thinking the same thing. Wonder if they're rubbing it in on the Rams and Cards boards? Doubt it cus they fear us more than the others.

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
hawker84":2iwwhq3w said:
screw all that, i'd rather see them loose, and then Knock them on their a** next season... kap's good, darn good, but i'll take wilson every day over kap, just for the leadership and preperational skills alone, not to mention he's a winner plain and simple.. but skill wise, i give Kap all the props in the world, needs to be a little smarter with on field stuff though.

He definitely has room for improvement, but he has only started 9 games. I remember watching a few Seahawks games and seeing "rookie" mistakes made by Wilson as well. Both our QB's I believe will be quite popular in the league for years to come. And if you watch Kaeps eyes during plays, he does go through his progressions quite well as been pointed out by analysts on replays. I think that what is being described above by him taking one look and then running are on option plays.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
^ Here we go! "See, he does go through progressions..." We're starting a never-ending debate with no winners....

jkitsune

Reaction score
NinerLifer":2y91rxh5 said:

Welcome! I live in the bay area, and obviously the vast majority of my friends are Niner fans, and they're all good, knowledgeable football people. It's too bad more people like them (and you) don't make themselves known. Hope you'll find a home here!

Latest posts