You make the caption (two great qb's edition)

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Drew: "haha, looks like im not the shortest QB anymore!"

    RW: "Yeah, your not the best anymore either"
    User avatar
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1428
    Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:08 pm
    Location: Bellevue


  • Drew said, "Well I told her, sure I'm not that tall but my hands are this big..."

    Wilson said, " Yep, did the same"
    User avatar
    Uffda
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 741
    Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:13 am
    Location: Boise


  • “I got called right after the game,” Wilson, who was the third alternate at his position, said today following the NFC practice that was held at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam. “But I was hoping that I was going to be able to go. So I was already packed and ready to go.”

    This man is ridiculous, he is more prepared than a troop of boyscouts, and I love him.
    User avatar
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1489
    Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:22 pm


  • Now you can tell what they really said.

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/ ... o-Bowl-fun
    "If the opportunity presents itself, we're going to come get you. You’re part of the family. You're part of us. You helped us start this thing." - John Schneider before releasing Michael Robinson
    User avatar
    Veilside
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 752
    Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 am


  • What receiver was Drew and Russ talking about? I didn't quite catch that part of the conversation. Russ really needs a true stud receiver. You can tell he is drooling over the ones that are there.
    User avatar
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 4030
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm


  • Seahwkgal wrote:What receiver was Drew and Russ talking about? I didn't quite catch that part of the conversation. Russ really needs a true stud receiver. You can tell he is drooling over the ones that are there.

    Tony Gonzolez.
    User avatar
    aawolf
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 590
    Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:04 am


  • SNDavidson wrote:“I got called right after the game,” Wilson, who was the third alternate at his position, said today following the NFC practice that was held at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam. “But I was hoping that I was going to be able to go. So I was already packed and ready to go.”

    This man is ridiculous, he is more prepared than a troop of boyscouts, and I love him.


    "Okung and Unger are not the only Seahawks offensive linemen here this week. Okung brought right tackle Breno Giacomini and right guard John Moffitt with him."

    From the same article, thought this was cool.
    User avatar
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1190
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm
    Location: Superbowl Glory


  • Veilside wrote:Now you can tell what they really said.

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/ ... o-Bowl-fun



    haha like how russel is like "so dunno if u noticed..we were in the playoffs against the falcons...gonzales hes pretty good. You know him? ever played him? we played them. In the playoffs a couple weeks ago."
    Image
    User avatar
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3434
    Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:51 am


  • aawolf wrote:
    Seahwkgal wrote:What receiver was Drew and Russ talking about? I didn't quite catch that part of the conversation. Russ really needs a true stud receiver. You can tell he is drooling over the ones that are there.

    Tony Gonzolez.

    Thanks.
    User avatar
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 4030
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm


  • 1 1/2 Men
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 9879
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


  • [quote="SNDavidson"]Image

    get me your number Drew, i'll hook you up with my personal trainer, see if we can't get you some muscle tone...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4455
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • Drew: "Why are you standing on your tippy toes?"
    Russell: "No reason"
    User avatar
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1489
    Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:22 pm


  • Image
    Um, Drew…whatcha doing with your hands there? You looking at the cheerleaders?

    Image
    Um…err…nothing…nothing, see, they right here

    Image

    Ahh, Drew…That’s nasty…
    Image
    User avatar
    DynoHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1000
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:58 pm


  • Must be a real thrill for Russell. Seemed like Brees was the guy he would bring up the most during interviews. Happy that it worked out this way for him.
    User avatar
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5742
    Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am


  • Brees: so when you grab your junk, do it like this
    Brees: next go for her bread baskets, like this
    Wilson: Ahhso, most experenced one
    Kam Chancellor
    Sherman says Chancellor 'damages people's souls'
    User avatar
    hawkpride
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 169
    Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:00 pm


  • Image

    Russell: Drew! Where'd you get that sweet visor?!
    Drew: What visor? Ohhhhhhh...... nah man it's a normal hat, it's just growing a giant mole on top.
    User avatar
    SDHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 622
    Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:06 pm


  • SNDavidson wrote:Drew: "Why are you standing on your tippy toes?"
    Russell: "No reason"


    LOLZ
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3679
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


  • Russell: "So what if I see the safety creep towards the LOS and..."
    Drew: "F**ing enough already with the chalk talk Russell, my head hurts, can't we just enjoy ourselves here?"
    hawk45
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7235
    Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:08 pm


  • Wilson talking to Breese (about Gonzalaz) "I Wonder If He's Coming Back"?,,,,,Probably wishing he could talk Gonzalaz into signing with the Seahawks.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5569
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm


  • hawk45 wrote:Russell: "So what if I see the safety creep towards the LOS and..."
    Drew: "F**ing enough already with the chalk talk Russell, my head hurts, can't we just enjoy ourselves here?"


    This one is by far my favorite.
    "If the opportunity presents itself, we're going to come get you. You’re part of the family. You're part of us. You helped us start this thing." - John Schneider before releasing Michael Robinson
    User avatar
    Veilside
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 752
    Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 am


  • SNDavidson wrote:Drew: "Why are you standing on your tippy toes?"
    Russell: "No reason"


    Fixed.

    Russell: "Why are you standing on your tippy toes?"
    Drew: "No reason."
    "The ultimate number is W's, and that’s what matters in Santa Clara. As such, Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does." - Paul Gutierrez
    User avatar
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
     
    Posts: 22630
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines


  • bellingerga wrote:
    kearly wrote:I don't have a caption offer. But I think it would be pretty cool to hear what that conversation Brees and Wilson at the pro-bowl went like.


    Brees: if only we were a couple inches taller....

    Wilson: We could have been pro-bowl caliber QB's?

    Brees and Wilson: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


    :lol:

    Win. Total win.
    The message that completely changed my life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Ex2FpwqvI
    User avatar
    Giblien
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 758
    Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:08 am




It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:42 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online