jacksonfan

Reaction score
I think his bills contract is over

Tjack would be a good backup for seattle

Yes i watched wilson all year, and he is great player

I think flynn is done and is expensive will be cut by march

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I think so. Not sure if he'll have any other options and he has enough mobility to run our offense on a limited basis. A good guy to bring in for TC and compete.

nategreat

Reaction score
Yeah, now that he won't have to see the field.... sure, bring him in! In all honesty, I don't think I'd mind him as a #3, as he is a good teammate and locker-room guy, and is tough..... but not for his QB play. I'd consider him as our third QB.

ivotuk

Reaction score
The jets are looking art tarvaris, but I should love to see him here. Flynn won't be getting cut...

Paschtorian

Reaction score
NFW

I was an early supporter of TJ,..........

..........but the man is just NOT a finisher.

The Seahawks can do better.

chris98251

Reaction score
He was a warrior, but he would need GPS and a road map and have the referee count 1 100 2 200 3 300 4 400 5 500 before the Defense is allowed to rush to figure out his reads in the read option. Man just doesn't appear to have that aspect of the game.

Oh and this thread should be moved to the Smack Shack just for general purposes and so everyone can say Hello to our little freind :)

12HawkFan

Reaction score
NO WAY!!!

TJ is TJ and if RW goes down and you want any chance to keep winning, TJ is not it. Been there, done that.

IMO, Matt Flynn is not going anywhere until #1, the Hawks have a good, solid backup under contract and/or #2, the Hawks get one helluve a deal to trade him.

The reality is that the Hawks QB budget is right where it should be although the respective positions may not be receiving the normal percentages of said QB budget.

GO HAWKS!!!

jkitsune

Reaction score
Funny, I could've sworn we won 7 games last year with TJack, and came close to a couple extra wins. I think that counts as 'having any chance at winning.'

Jackson's not an average starting QB, but I think he could be a serviceable backup if we traded Flynn. I wouldn't trust him to lead any comeback drives, but I also think he's capable of not completely faceplanting in a way that Mark Sanchez has yet to demonstrate (and yet some people seem to want him for a backup?)

Sac

Reaction score
You know what's funny. I could see Jackson running the read option and being waaaaay more effective than he was last year. Way more effective.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I'd love to have TJack back as a back up to Russell. His kooky delusional fans can just stay gone though. Don't need them no mo. They're like Tebowmaniacs.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
I read a brief interview with TJ not too long ago, sounded like he got jerked around a bit. Pretty unhappy with how it when down/was handled. Seems like he would want to look as where. I think we want that too.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
If we bring back TJ! we have to let him challenge PB3! for the starting job, no?

judgemint

Reaction score
I would love us to bite the bullet and bring in David Hasselhoff, he already has the refs in his poket

Attachments

• hasselhoff.jpg
    hasselhoff.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 5,207

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
jacksonfan":31pvieko said:
I think his bills contract is over

Tjack would be a good backup for seattle

Yes i watched wilson all year, and he is great player

I think flynn is done and is expensive will be cut by march

Go away.

JonRud

Reaction score
No more T Jack. Nice guy, good teammate, bad QB.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I just can't comprehend how one becomes a TJack fan? Must have to be a blood relation. I like him, he seems like a good guy, but as a football player, skill wise, I find nothing like able about the guy.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
No way, No Thank you, I still have nightmares of when Travis was pretending to be a starting QB on the hawks. He was not even the 2nd string guy on the Bills.

hawker84

Reaction score
i think TJack fits better with this style of offense than flynn, but i was not impressed with TJack last year, held the ball way too long, does not have the pocket presence needed to be a true QB... great skills, tough as nails, horrible under pressure.. i say pass on him., i'd rather see seneca wallace back here before Tjack.