If the 49ers win the SB...

pehawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks and 49ers will most certainly be the kickoff game.

Sorry, I'm struggling with the notion Kap may get a ring before Wilson. It's just gross.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'm actually going to guess they'll line up SF versus Atlanta for the kick off. (I looked it up and it appears Atlanta is flying to Candlespit stadium.)

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I'm already over it. I wouldn't care nearly as much if it weren't for the trolls here, but whatevs, doesn't change my life one bit no matter who wins.

Axx

Reaction score
I really hope that Baltimore can continue its magical play off run like they have been these last couple of weeks.
best part is, history shows that teams who make it to the super bowl usually have a horrible follow up season unless if you are the New England Patriots.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Axx":3s19mnpf said:
I really hope that Baltimore can continue its magical play off run like they have been these last couple of weeks.
best part is, history shows that teams who make it to the super bowl usually have a horrible follow up season unless if you are the New England Patriots.

No shit. How do you oust Peyton Manning and Tom Brady and then lose to Kaep?

jlwaters1

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":2lgmoym1 said:
Axx":2lgmoym1 said:

No shit. How do you oust Peyton Manning and Tom Brady and then lose to Kaep?

I agree, Baltimore please don't choke against KRAPERNICK!

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1dh72bqx said:
I'm already over it. I wouldn't care nearly as much if it weren't for the trolls here, but whatevs, doesn't change my life one bit no matter who wins.

It's hard when you're a fan and understand football. You'll just have to take our word for it.

And no, it'd be Seattle over Atlanta.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
SF also plays GB at home next year.. I can see NBC picking that one over a SF-SEA matchup.

grizbob

Reaction score
If the ninners win the SB, I'll either have to slash my wrists or kill somebody :180670: :thfight7: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :141847_bnono:

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Heading into next year, Seattle will be the favorite to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. Also, Seattle will be a team the NFL will choose to spotlight, as much as possible. Wilson's a Madison Avenue wetdream.

The Seahawks will be a media darling next year. The downside of that will be postcounts and OP's will decrease by over 60%.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":pn692itf said:
Heading into next year, Seattle will be the favorite to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. Also, Seattle will be a team the NFL will choose to spotlight, as much as possible. Wilson's a Madison Avenue wetdream.

The Seahawks will be a media darling next year. The downside of that will be postcounts and OP's will decrease by over 60%.

But "getting love" threads should skyrocket.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
pehawk":oba4f25d said:

I absolutely think we get at LEAST 4 prime-time games (maybe even 5) next season.. also think there's an outside shot they put one of the matchups against the 49ers on Thanksgiving Night.

Safe bets for prime-time games
- San Fran
- New Orleans
- AFC South opponent.. I'm leaning Indy because of a Luck-Wilson tilt (this has major MNF appeal)
- NY Giants

hawksmode

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":238dh71h said:

EXACTLY how I feel...hate them...but does it really effect me!

amill87

Reaction score
I'm looking at it like this, in ten years will anyone care that Kaep has a ring? Hell Trent Dilfer has as many rings as Aaron Rodgers does that mean they are equal?

Maybe this is my weird way of dealing with the fact we likely would've been in the Super bowl if it weren't for 30 seconds but I got this feeling that when it's all said and done and we look back in ten years, Wilson/Carroll will have more rings than Kaep/Harbaugh.

In fact, I will go as far to say that in 5 years, Kaep will not be the QB of the Niners anymore. I'm predicting a Vick-esque rise and fall. Whether it's injuries or defenses figure him out, he's gonna lose the biggest part of his game which is running and become vastly less effective.

The Niners need to make this count. Their troll fans know it. They know they aren't going to be winning this division anymore. We are the better team and it's because of Russell Wilson.

The Radish

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3kyj1m00 said:
pehawk":3kyj1m00 said:

I absolutely think we get at LEAST 4 prime-time games (maybe even 5) next season.. also think there's an outside shot they put one of the matchups against the 49ers on Thanksgiving Night.

Safe bets for prime-time games
- San Fran
- New Orleans
- AFC South opponent.. I'm leaning Indy because of a Luck-Wilson tilt (this has major MNF appeal)
- NY Giants

You people are dreaming. The media darling from here next season will be the team that won the division and went to the SB even if they lose cause they will be picked to win it next year.

For some reason many of you seem to think the the Seahawks have done something in the NFL. I love them too but it just ain't true. Also ran in their own division, only got one win in the playoffs.

Just exactly what do you think they deserve?

:roll:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
pehawk":3mytpsp8 said:
Sorry, I'm struggling with the notion Kap may get a ring before Wilson. It's just gross.

I hate the niners, but it's hard not to root for Kaepernick......he's a pretty damn good story. Adopted, only got one college offer, told he'd never make it, etc.

Actually a lot like RW's story, underdog.

hawker84

Reaction score
"Trent Dilfer has as many rings as Aaron Rodgers does that mean they are equal"?

eeewwwww.. this is so true isn't it... lol Rogers....

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3pi19pyc said:
pehawk":3pi19pyc said:

I hate the niners, but it's hard not to root for Kaepernick......he's a pretty damn good story. Adopted, only got one college offer, told he'd never make it, etc.

Actually a lot like RW's story, underdog.

I liked Kap coming out of college and was bummed a division rival got him. He isn't unlikable (he could use a stylist, though...) other than the fact that he has a silly TD celebration and the fans of the team he plays for have earned a horrible reputation around here.

That said, Go Ravens!