Three Favorite plays of the year?

hawker232

Reaction score
What's your guys three favorite plays from the year?

Mine would have to be:
- Sidney Rice game winning catch vs. New England
- ET interception vs. Washington. Game changer to say the least, plus amazing catch
- Leon Washington kick return vs. Miami. His only return of the year; it was a great one!

Honorably Mentions:
- Fail Mary
- Doug Baldwin BIG bobbling catch vs. 49ers
- Russell Wilson scrambling vs. New England, breaking a tackle, bobbling the ball, getting the clutch first down
- Richard Sherman's interceptions.... All of them. :mrgreen:

Badjujus

Reaction score
watching the 49ers fail 3 + times to tackle russell and he got the first down!

Vernon davis losing his soul
Wes welker losing 2 years off his life.
Browner slamming that Gb fool
Aaron rodgers falling by magic
that cowboys rookie getting wtf pwned by tate

Russel blocking for lynch against WA

Winterfell

Reaction score
1. Russell Wilson sprinting down the sidelines to block for Lynch against the Redskins. Simply put, most QBs would not put their personal health and career making that sort of risky play, but for Wilson, winning is all that matters. And he personally put his well-being on the line to improve the chances for that play, and ultimately our team's chances for winning.

2. Russel Wilson scrambling for ~18 seconds (what seemed like forever) in the home game against the 49ers, juking Ahmad Brooks and Aldon Smith multiple times and buying time with his elusiveness. Just an incredibly play in terms of the athleticism involved, and the longevity of the play, especially against the 49ers defense.

3. Richard Sherman telling Tom Brady that if he threw towards his side, he was going to pick him off, and honoring his word. Seeing Tom Brady walking off the field screaming and cursing himself was priceless. Definitely was a contrast to the "finesse team" in terms of offense and defense we were used to under the Ruskell era.

brodad

Reaction score
Vernon Davis getting introduced to The Legion of Boom
DangeRuss blocking for Lynch
Marshawns 77 yarder against the Lions

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Kam nailing Vernon Davis
Richard Sherman's amazing toe tap interception
Russell Wilson's long bomb TD to Sidney Rice over the middle/Russ's first rushing TD (tie)

Honorable mention to Golden Tate lighting up that Lee guy from the Cowboys and the league fining him for hitting a guy LEGALLY a little too hard. What a joke. Still an awesome play that showed this team was built to be a TEAM.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
- Chancellor taking Vernon Davis' soul
- GW touchdown against NE
- Fail Mary.. just because I saw it live and that was truly incredible and a moment I will never ever forget

Decimation

Reaction score
Earl Thomas' interception for a touchdown against Buffalo in Toronto. Dude can ball!

rjdriver

Reaction score
I'll give you three from the same game. I think the defining game of the season was the bears game. It was the corner turning game where we became contenders. For me me, it was like the Eagles game in 05' , I knew this team was special.

1. On 4th-and-1 from the Seattle 15, Michael Bush was stuffed at the line. WAGNER!

2. On the long drive, we faced a 3rd and 13 after a holding call. Wilson became the man. 11 yard completion to Baldwin on third and then with everything on the line a 7 yard pass to Zach. Like it was no bid deal!

3. Tate's reaching TD near the end of regulation to take the lead. I was screaming like a little girl!

I guess that's four plays, but I'm excited just thinking about it. All this after the nadir of the season, which was the MIA loss.

themunn

Reaction score
since you haven't explicitly mentioned seahawks plays I give you my favourite TWO plays of the year:

In second place:

sanchez-kick1-10-21-12.gif

But the far and away winner

sanchez21.gif

HawkHouse

Reaction score
- Chancellor baptizing Vernon Davis
- Tate putting his hat on Sean Lee's chin strap
- Anything Sherm does

I like the plays that speak to rest of the league saying ...

"We are not here to serve cookies and ice cream, ...
and I'll be picking pieces of you ass off my boot for the next month" !!!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
^Those Jets plays are hilarious. Mine are:

1. Russell's TD pass to Rice to win against Pats
2. Russell's TD pass to Rice to win against Bears
3. Earl Thomas' pick six against the Bills

Latest posts