Has the new Schedule been announced?

Largent80

Reaction score
My wife and I are planning to come to Seattle for a September game, and I was wondering if the schedule has been posted, I couldn't find it.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Yeah, We are trying to plan out our trip. We will stay for a week and head over to my favorite rock climbing spot Icicle Canyon in Leavenworth as well as getting up with all my crazy friends at the game.

Garth (Riley12) has offered me tix as a wedding present....What a great guy he is.

sutz

Reaction score
We know the opponents, but the schedule doesn't come out until usually just before or around draft time.

Sorry, gotta wait.

:229031_shrug:

hawkfan51

Reaction score
You can go to Seahawks.com, click on "tickets" or "ticket information"??? it just lists the home and away games/teams, no dates yet but then if you'd like you can "reserve" tickets for $100 deposit. good luck...and I am jealous !!!!

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":18fkz1tv said:
Largent80":18fkz1tv said:
My wife and I are planning to come to Seattle for a September game, and I was wondering if the schedule has been posted, I couldn't find it.

We MUST party.

Absolutely, and Absolut is not invited (inside joke)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah the schedule is released the week of the draft I believe...Good Ol' Fashioned .NET Temple Prefunk?

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":xi3ykczf said:
Aros":xi3ykczf said:
Yeah the schedule is released the week of the draft I believe...Good Ol' Fashioned .NET Temple Prefunk?

Had the same thought today....let's do it.

This makes a lot of sense. I can't believe it has been 5 years since I moved. Maybe we can do a victory dinner afterwards as well.

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
Largent80":2ya7h7ji said:
FlyingGreg":2ya7h7ji said:
Aros":2ya7h7ji said:

Had the same thought today....let's do it.

This makes a lot of sense. I can't believe it has been 5 years since I moved. Maybe we can do a victory dinner afterwards as well.

Largents 15,000 post!

osprey6

Reaction score
I'm planning too, trying to get those extra 2K frequent flyer miles for the trip by April so I can book that ticket as soon as schedule is released. Then hotel, game ticket when available, and hopefully get invited to a tailgate or party somewhere. I was last in SEA in 2002. I had a good time at Temple, but may try for more of a sports bar atmosphere this time. Oh well, one thing at a time.

seahawks-in-qc

Reaction score
Hey,
I will also buy a single game tickets next year. I wanted to know if you have a good view from the bottom row (section 141,140,139,131,130 and 129)?

Or should I move a bit higher to section 241,240,230 and 229?

Thanks you

GO HAWKS :49ersmall:

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
seahawks-in-qc":2vxngw85 said:
Hey,
I will also buy a single game tickets next year. I wanted to know if you have a good view from the bottom row (section 141,140,139,131,130 and 129)?

Thanks you

I've sat all over that stadium. Not a bad seat anywhere.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
seahawks-in-qc":30qd340k said:
Hey,

Thanks you

In my opinion, the 100 level seats are generally good, but if you are very low to the field, you may have difficulty seeing all the way across it, because of the players, cameras, benches, and such. I recommend row N or P as the lowest reasonable row... you can see all the way across the field from that height.

Section 200 are typically club seats, ridiculously expensive, not worth it. The 100 level is a better choice, unless you dissolve if you get wet...

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Largent80":23k0liip said:
FlyingGreg":23k0liip said:
Largent80":23k0liip said:

We MUST party.

Absolutely, and Absolut is not invited (inside joke)

Thank God! I don't want to have to see you inflate your wife again, anyway.

seahawks-in-qc

Reaction score
Hey
Thanks for all your answers.

Also I saw that I can put a deposit for a game next year. The deposit is $100.
I got some questions about that.

1) If I make a deposit, do I have to pay the ticket + $100, or they will substract the $100 of the final value of the ticket that I will buy?
2) Do you really need to make a deposit? Or I can just wait until they are officially on sale and be sure to have a ticket?

Quick reminder: I'm buying only 1 game ticket. I will be there alone. I'm not coming with a big group. So I guess it will be easier for me to have a seat?

Thanks (sorry bad English, Frenchie here)

Latest posts