VP John Idzik to be hired as Jets GM?

The Outfield

Reaction score
Is there any update on this story?

This is the latest I could find: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... m-position

NFL.com's Albert Breer reported Thursday that Seahawks vice president of football administration John Idzik is expected to be offered the New York Jets' general manager job, according to Seahawks sources.
It's now up to Idzik if he wants to take on the challenge of rebuilding one of the shakiest offenses in football.

It sounds like a done deal and he only needs to accept. PLEASE DON'T ACCEPT, JOHN!!!

Zowert

Reaction score
Google News Search it. There is another source reporting on it. According to NFL and ESPN websites, the New York Jets hunt for a General Manager is nearly over. They're negotiating with Idzik. So I suppose it all comes down to whether or not John I. wants to be a GM for the NY Jets.

That is two guys from the FO gone already. How many more are going to get offers and leave I wonder.. Why are teams interested in the Seahawks coaching and management staff? There are rumors of others Seahawks FO being looked at by teams across the NFL. Does this mean we have a good or desirable organization now?