Bevell signs extension to stay Hawks OC

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • This is a key move for the future of the Seahawks and Russell Wilson

I'm sure there will still be irrational hate towards Bevell, but those people can just hush since they're ignoring the facts anyways.
    cesame
    NET Veteran

• I'm glad we have him for at least another year. If we have the same or better success next season he will be a head coach somewhere IMO.
    GO SEAHAWKS!!
    grizrgood
    NET Practice Squad

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:And honestly, I just don't remember nearly as much run-run-pass as Roland does from this season. I think a lot of us are fixated on such series because we hate them so much, and notice them more easily than we notice the alternative. In fact, towards the middle of the season I did some play-charting and saw that Seattle was passing on first down much more often (like 74% over some interval that I've now forgotten) than we were running.

You're projecting. I never gave a number or percentage, I simply said it's too much. Chart the success of our run-run-pass sets of downs compared to any down we start with a pass on, I suspect you'll see a ginormous discrepancy.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Previous

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:27 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information